Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I just graduated with 2:2 in clinical psychology from London south bank university. I am really interested biology part then psychology. I really want to make neuroimaging my career path. with 2;2 I doubt I can do masters! Is there any other ways I can get into neuroimaging, perhaps any places I can apply for work experience!. can anyone give me links or guide me into applying for job or work experience. I would love to hear any advice from people who are in the neurology field!

Thank you lovely people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mangz)
    I just graduated with 2:2 in clinical psychology from London south bank university. I am really interested biology part then psychology. I really want to make neuroimaging my career path. with 2;2 I doubt I can do masters! Is there any other ways I can get into neuroimaging, perhaps any places I can apply for work experience!. can anyone give me links or guide me into applying for job or work experience. I would love to hear any advice from people who are in the neurology field!

Thank you lovely people
    Maybe you can do a masters in Biology first and then move on to Neurology.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mangz)

Thank you lovely people
    Hi mangz

Great to hear you want to further into PG study!

I'd definitely recommend looking at entry requirements for neuroimaging courses available across different universities and seeing how you compare to these, you may find that you could be accepted with a 2:2!

Entry requirements could also give you an indication of what sort of experience they may be looking for, as well as talking to the relevant universities' admissions teams as they will be able to judge your individual circumstances.

I hope this helps give you an idea of where to start looking!

If you have any more specific questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks

Matt - NTU PG TSR Rep
    Connect with NTU
    Keep up with our daily stories on Facebook.
    Follow our Twitter for student news.
    Explore our campuses with Instagram.
    See what life at NTU is like on our Youtube.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.