The Student Room Group

Help master's in Neuroimaging

I just graduated with 2:2 in clinical psychology from London south bank university. I am really interested biology part then psychology. I really want to make neuroimaging my career path. with 2;2 I doubt I can do masters! Is there any other ways I can get into neuroimaging, perhaps any places I can apply for work experience!. can anyone give me links or guide me into applying for job or work experience. I would love to hear any advice from people who are in the neurology field!

Thank you lovely people
Original post by mangz
I just graduated with 2:2 in clinical psychology from London south bank university. I am really interested biology part then psychology. I really want to make neuroimaging my career path. with 2;2 I doubt I can do masters! Is there any other ways I can get into neuroimaging, perhaps any places I can apply for work experience!. can anyone give me links or guide me into applying for job or work experience. I would love to hear any advice from people who are in the neurology field!

Thank you lovely people

Maybe you can do a masters in Biology first and then move on to Neurology.
Original post by mangz

Thank you lovely people

Hi @mangz

Great to hear you want to further into PG study!

I'd definitely recommend looking at entry requirements for neuroimaging courses available across different universities and seeing how you compare to these, you may find that you could be accepted with a 2:2!

Entry requirements could also give you an indication of what sort of experience they may be looking for, as well as talking to the relevant universities' admissions teams as they will be able to judge your individual circumstances.

I hope this helps give you an idea of where to start looking!

If you have any more specific questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Matt - NTU PG TSR Rep

Keep up with our daily stories on Facebook.
Follow our Twitter for student news.
Explore our campuses with Instagram.
See what life at NTU is like on our Youtube.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending