The Student Room Group

Help master's in Neuroimaging

I just graduated with 2:2 in clinical psychology from London south bank university. I am really interested biology part then psychology. I really want to make neuroimaging my career path. with 2;2 I doubt I can do masters! Is there any other ways I can get into neuroimaging, perhaps any places I can apply for work experience!. can anyone give me links or guide me into applying for job or work experience. I would love to hear any advice from people who are in the neurology field!

Thank you lovely people
Original post by mangz
I just graduated with 2:2 in clinical psychology from London south bank university. I am really interested biology part then psychology. I really want to make neuroimaging my career path. with 2;2 I doubt I can do masters! Is there any other ways I can get into neuroimaging, perhaps any places I can apply for work experience!. can anyone give me links or guide me into applying for job or work experience. I would love to hear any advice from people who are in the neurology field!

Thank you lovely people

Work experience is key but if you need a masters you need a masters. Some courses may be willing to take you on with substantial work experience so it's a question of finding it and working your way up. You may want to consider alternative careers in healthcare though.
Dont let it restrict you! nottingham university accept 2:2 but it is under 'Brain Imaging MSc' good luck btw!

Quick Reply

Latest