Turn on thread page Beta

tesco employee number/ checking holidays watch

Announcements
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Hi, I have recently started a job at tesco and I was wondering how i find out what my employee number is as i need it to login to 'ourtesco'? how do I get this or who do i get it from?
    also, how do i check what holidays i have booked off?

ReputationRep:
    just ask your employer

ReputationRep:
    It takes a couple of weeks. You'll get it on your first payslip and on a new clocking in card once the system has made one

ReputationRep:
    I have clocking card but the site above does not recognize the 4 digit employee number? Neither does the payslips site, Whats the format of the employee number?

I believe all tesco payslips are online only arent they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gerrymouse1969)
    I have clocking card but the site above does not recognize the 4 digit employee number? Neither does the payslips site, Whats the format of the employee number?

I believe all tesco payslips are online only arent they?
    The employee number is more than 4 digits. You should get paper payslips too which will have it
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fighter365)
    The employee number is more than 4 digits. You should get paper payslips too which will have it
    Cheers dont have one as yet and manager is off all weekend, they have paid me half what I was expecting so freaking out a little

ReputationRep:
    Cheers dont have one as yet and manager is off all weekend, they have paid me half what I was expecting so freaking out a little
    Maybe emergency tax

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fighter365)
    Maybe emergency tax
    First job in the UK and so I ticked the "this is my first job" box and my understanding is as its so late in the tax year I would earn all income from now until end of March tax free.

ReputationRep:
    Get used that! When I worked there they always messed up my pay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ella1028)
    Get used that! When I worked there they always messed up my pay.
    Great, thats all I need

Thanks for the heads up

What kind of stuff do they pull as I heard rumours they dont quote hours on the payslip so how u supposed to check if its right?

ReputationRep:
    Great, thats all I need

Thanks for the heads up

What kind of stuff do they pull as I heard rumours they dont quote hours on the payslip so how u supposed to check if its right?
    You're welcome!

They don't really keep count of over time, so write down every shift you work and keep a note of it all! That way you can check if your pay is correct and if it's not then you can easily take it up with your manager until they amend your pay.

ReputationRep:
    Great, thats all I need

Thanks for the heads up

I’ve been here 7 paydays and my pay has only been right about twice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ella1028)
    You're welcome!

They don't really keep count of over time, so write down every shift you work and keep a note of it all! That way you can check if your pay is correct and if it's not then you can easily take it up with your manager until they amend your pay.
    so whats the point of clocking in and out if it doesn't keep an electronic account of your hours ? thats nuts

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.