The Student Room Group

O.U Student

Hi,my name is Harry Katsanikakis and i live in Greece.I'm on my 1st year studying with the Open University and i am wondering if i can apply for the student loan.
Original post by Harry1990
Hi,my name is Harry Katsanikakis and i live in Greece.I'm on my 1st year studying with the Open University and i am wondering if i can apply for the student loan.

Hi Harry1990

To help you better, can you confirm if it is an undergraduate or postgraduate course ?

Thanks Rona
Reply 2
Original post by Rona SFE
Hi Harry1990

To help you better, can you confirm if it is an undergraduate or postgraduate course ?

Thanks Rona

Hi Rona,

It is undergraduate Bsc part time.
Original post by Harry1990
Hi Rona,

It is undergraduate Bsc part time.

Hi Harry,

You will be pleased to know that Part Time EU students in England & Wales are entitled to a Tuition Fee Loan.

EU students are currently unable to apply online for their Tuition Fee Loan

All EU students with the exception of those studying in Scotland, should send completed Full Time and Part Time applications including any written correspondence and evidence to: Student Finance Services European TeamStudent Loans CompanyPO Box 89DarlingtonCounty DurhamEngland
DL1 9AZ

EU Full Time and Part Time applications are available to print from www.gov.uk/student-finance-forms

EU Students can call us to discuss their account on: (+44) (0) 141 243 3570
(Monday to Friday 8:00am until 8:00pm)

EU Students studying in Scotland should apply directly through SAAS. Thanks Rona
Reply 4
Thank you very much Rona for the useful informations.I will download the application and i will send it back as soon as possible.
Original post by Rona SFE
Hi Harry,

You will be pleased to know that Part Time EU students in England & Wales are entitled to a Tuition Fee Loan.

EU students are currently unable to apply online for their Tuition Fee Loan

All EU students with the exception of those studying in Scotland, should send completed Full Time and Part Time applications including any written correspondence and evidence to: Student Finance Services European TeamStudent Loans CompanyPO Box 89DarlingtonCounty DurhamEngland
DL1 9AZ

EU Full Time and Part Time applications are available to print from www.gov.uk/student-finance-forms

EU Students can call us to discuss their account on: (+44) (0) 141 243 3570
(Monday to Friday 8:00am until 8:00pm)

EU Students studying in Scotland should apply directly through SAAS. Thanks Rona

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending