Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can we delete this or nah Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingCobrain)
    Your girl sleeping with someone else is sooo much deeper
    y is it much deeper that girls sleeps with many guys and when boys sleep with many girls it's okay(because of their pride apparently), honestly don't understand.
    If you acc like this girl then try to make her your girl, if u only want her as a friend with benefits then u should deal with the fact that she can sleep with other people too, otherwise then forget her.
    That's all I can say

ReputationRep:
    I am a man.

And my question is can I even start a dignified relationship after this.

And call me what you want but I don't believe in my queen having 'just sexual partners' playing around where our kids come out.
    You need to actually show you care then. Show that she isn't just someone you want to sleep with and you want more than just sex!

ReputationRep:
    It's about character beforehand though, you need to hold off on commitment till you've assessed character.

Definitely hold off commitment until you've assessed character! I agree!

I've also assessed your character as a misogynist who doesn't deserve the time of day. I hope she meets a lovely man. Which obviously isn't you
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    Wow wtf did I just read?! Change your name to Nobrain because motherf*cker you’re brain dead. And to think you’re the sperm that won? Your fathers sack must be filled with L’s. Can’t actually believe you exist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by More_Life)
    Wow wtf did I just read?! Change your name to Nobrain because motherf*cker you’re brain dead. And to think you’re the sperm that won? Your fathers sack must be filled with L’s. Can’t actually believe you exist
    Why, so what you're saying is I can't make her my girl because of the disrespect?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyfordd)
    Definitely hold off commitment until you've assessed character! I agree!

I've also assessed your character as a misogynist who doesn't deserve the time of day. I hope she meets a lovely man. Which obviously isn't you
    I am lovely I'm just not saving these hoes

ReputationRep:
    This was for awhile, then I slept with two other girls and told her. After that on her birthday party that I didn't go to she slept with a one of her friends she used to deal with. But when I get onto her about it she says he has a girlfriend anyway.

The context is I was just casually sleeping with her, I slept with her 3 days before she betrayed me. And she kept on asking what were we etc. I specifically told her not to sleep with anyone else. A week before I saw something on her snap and was suspicious and she seemed generally upset that I didn't believe her at the time.

On the night of the event she was drunk and thought I didn't care about her. Apparently. I said happy birthday the next day and she acted surprised. I was testing her to see if she's the kind of girl I could build something with. My friends said to just keep having sex with her and stop catching feelings because I'll probably want to after if I stop it.

But as my feelings develope the betrayal only seems worse to me. When should I do.

Like yeah she's been loyal since but this is only because I learnt to exaggerate my feelings.

And guys she wants a relationship though. I was the hesitant one.
    You're a terrible person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yudothis)
    You're a terrible person.
    Why I don't understand

ReputationRep:
    Why, so what you're saying is I can't make her my girl because of the disrespect?
    I’m saying you’re a genetic mistake which in all honesty is a shame as you’re taking up space on this planet that could be better utilised by almost anybody else

ReputationRep:
    Bye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by More_Life)
    I’m saying you’re a genetic mistake which in all honesty is a shame as you’re taking up space on this planet that could be better utilised by almost anybody else
    Lol nerd

ReputationRep:
    If she wants my commitment abide my my rules.
    Holy sh*t. I hope nobody decides to date you, or the relationship will go abusive real fast. You are not her master. You are her partner. You don’t set rules, you both do what you think is right and if it goes wrong you talk about it.

ReputationRep:
    Lol nerd
    Look how many potatoes we could have made with his DNA...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheFlash2024)
    how old are you?
    A grown up man with disabilities. Either that or he’s insanely stupid or abusive. The type of person to keep far away from.

ReputationRep:
    I give up I asked the wrong place, someone delete this. They're missing the point

ReputationRep:
    I give up I asked the wrong place, someone delete this. They're missing the point
    No they’re not. You asked in the right place, and you didn’t like the responses. You want a girl to abide by your rules and not sleep with anyone else while giving yourself permission to be as promiscuous as you want. You treat this person like an object, and I hope she has enough sense to get away from you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VirgoStrain)
    No they’re not. You asked in the right place, and you didn’t like the responses. You want a girl to abide by your rules and not sleep with anyone else while giving yourself permission to be as promiscuous as you want. You treat this person like an object, and I hope she has enough sense to get away from you.
    Nah I'll commit too

ReputationRep:
    No ones missed the point.
    You have casual sex with a girl. You have no commitment and no relationship
    You sleep with other girls
    She slept with other boys
    You’ve told her she cannot do that. That you will continue to sleep around but you “forbid” her from doing the same
    You want someone you are not in a relationship to be faithful to you
    Grow up

ReputationRep:
    Lol nerd
    Obviously I’m more intelligent than you, there a single-celled organisms that could also make this claim. Still finding it difficult to believe you even exist. I hope you’ve volunteered to donate your body to medical science, it’s the very least you could f*cking do. Maybe they can prevent you happening again to some other disappointed parents

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 19, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.