The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE English Language Nov 2017 resit (9-1)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hollyhop23
Results Thursday
How are we feeling ?
I am feeling nervous about it just really want to know now. I feel the worse part is waiting. I don’t mind knowing that I have Failed because I am expecting this but at least I can plan what I am going to do next.

I just want the aniexty and pain to end ! It needs to stop ! I just a pass and to forget about it for the rest of my life . I’m not even collecting my results , my mother is , because I’m too busy....... I hope I have past , I’m sick to my stomach literally thinking about how many mistakes I made and what I should have said .
Original post by monelbailey
I just want the aniexty and pain to end ! It needs to stop ! I just a pass and to forget about it for the rest of my life . I’m not even collecting my results , my mother is , because I’m too busy....... I hope I have past , I’m sick to my stomach literally thinking about how many mistakes I made and what I should have said .

I know the feeling just want to forgot about this pain that’s mean following me around for the past two years. I have two mocks as well tomorrow but lucky can get them at the same place I will be doing the exams. Going to try not to open them until 11 after my first exam so I will have time to calm down before my second.
When do we receive the English resit results I got told it was the 11th 2018 but I haven't received them
Original post by Hamzaali23398
When do we receive the English resit results I got told it was the 11th 2018 but I haven't received them

It’s today maybe ask someone at school or college ?
What did you get ?
I got a 3. So I guess 5 time lucky 🍀
What did you get ?
I got a 3. So I guess 5 time lucky 🍀

I got a 3 too. The boundaries were so high , you were right. :/ I’m getting my scripts back ! And I may remark because somethings not right here . Otherwise I. Going back to a_c on IGCSE syllabus
I got a 3 too. The boundaries were so high , you were right. :/ I’m getting my scripts back ! And I may remark because somethings not right here . Otherwise I. Going back to a_c on IGCSE syllabus

I am getting mine remarked. Praying this times goes well not expecting to for it to go up in the remark so expecting to resit in June
Yeah I need to put in my for my remark tomorrow and pay for it .
Hi do you remember the question 5's by any chance?
Original post by aliabdulla9
Hi do you remember the question 5's by any chance?

I think one of them was about writing a story in the setting of a woods but that one I think you had a choice of another.

I want to say on the other paper it was an article but to be honest I have seen so many English paper I get confused 😂
I think one of them was about writing a story in the setting of a woods but that one I think you had a choice of another.

I want to say on the other paper it was an article but to be honest I have seen so many English paper I get confused 😂

I might need to lodge an appeal one of them went up 4 marks and the other went up 1 . The errors made are absolutely unethical . I'm telling my tutor about this .
I might need to lodge an appeal one of them went up 4 marks and the other went up 1 . The errors made are absolutely unethical . I'm telling my tutor about this .

It unfair !
It unfair !

That’s really unfair. How many marks you off a four now ?
That’s really unfair. How many marks you off a four now ?

4 marks I passed paper 1 but failed 2 . The scripts are coming back for that . Because something's not right here. What about you ? Otherwise I'm doing persons edexcel . I'm done with aqa . They've done this to me before !
4 marks I passed paper 1 but failed 2 . The scripts are coming back for that . Because something's not right here. What about you ? Otherwise I'm doing persons edexcel . I'm done with aqa . They've done this to me before !

To be fair I thought I failed paper 1 :/ strange :/

I am 5 marks of and still waiting for the remark
That’s annoying x
I am 5 marks of and still waiting for the remark
That’s annoying x

Well maybe you'll get lucky 🍀
Well maybe you'll get lucky 🍀

The only reason where I've lost 4 marks is maybe because I shaded in the ovals
The only reason where I've lost 4 marks is maybe because I shaded in the ovals

I am sure your meant to shade the ovals I did
Attachment not found
(edited 6 years ago)
I am sure your meant to shade the ovals

Yes I think you are . I still smell a fish . I mean one or two marks ok. But 5 not on my watch !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending