Turn on thread page Beta

Student Accommodation In Kirkstall Brewery Leeds. (Leeds Beckett Students Only) watch

    • Thread Starter

    I am leaving uni early, need someone to take my room.
    I have already made first accommodation payment- so you'll probably be paying £3075 in two payments. One in January, another in April. £125pw.
    Shared flat with 5 other students.
    Individual bathroom
    Shared Kitchen- you get two cabinets and a shared fridge and freezer.
    Electric Oven and microwave, toaster.

    You need to be a Leeds Beckett Student, as it's within Kirkstall Brewery halls of residence. This place has a bar, a laundromat, 20 minutes from Headingley Campus. Good bus links to city centre campus. There's a retail park near by, has Morrison's, Costa, boots, and some clothes shops too.

    Available 23rd October.
    Attached Images

University open days

  1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Find out more

Accommodation profiles:

Downing Students

Universal Student Living

“Over 25 years of perfecting the student accommodation experience. Downing Students. Accommodation Made for you”

Prodigy Living

Prodigy Living

Accommodation in 15 cities across the UK, with 24 sites providing modern, stylish en suite and studio rooms close to the major universities.

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation across the UK.


Student accommodation articles What to take to uniDo I need a TV licence?

Quick link:

Unanswered student accommodation threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.