Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,
    I was unsure if there was another active thread so thought I'd just start afresh, but with the HAT looming I was wondering what people are doing in preparation? What topics are you revising? What advice have you been given? Or if people have taken the HAT before, what advice can you offer? If anything, I feel this will be one of my main downfalls in getting into Oxford (along with not getting an A in Biology :/)
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I wanted to wish you guys good luck for the tests tomorrow! I've put up a video regarding admissions test and tips for them with some general advice, and some extra for the MAT, so I'd check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5biKSdpXIY&t=188s

Best of Luck! Hope to see you at interviews! -Mani

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.