The University of Wolverhampton 2018 chat thread Watch

She-Ra
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello :wavey:

This is a thread for all students applying for 2018 entry to Wolverhampton

What course are you thinking of applying for?
WilliamJones2000
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi She-Ra

I have applied for a BEng in Mechanical Engineering at Wolverhampton University for September 2018. How about you?
dean_21
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i've applied for children nursing at walsall campus and been accepted I start in jan 2018 anyone doing this course and could give me any info about good books to buy etc it would be appreciated.Also any info on the kinda support I would be expected to receive due to having dyslexia (I have a full report) I haven't been able to get to open days etc cuz of work and living in devon which is a fair way from my uni so there are still a lot of things i'm learning about student life.
Laujx98
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, I’ve applied for Law!
Also applied at Newman for History,
University of Birmingham for history, law,
And city of Birmingham for law with criminology!

Currently received offers for Law at Birmingham and Birmingham city and history at Newman
Animalgirl0611
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey I've applied for Animal behaviour and wildlife conservation with the sandwich year. Does anyone know if wolverhampton is giving out offers yet?

UPDATE: Today I received 2 conditional offers, 1 for Wolverhampton The other is for zoo biology at Nottingham Trent uni. I’m so excited!
geborgenheit0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’m applying for foundation year to biomedical sciences as I’ve been ill a lot over the past year so I’m only able to manage 2 a levels 😇
Loluwa-Temi
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by She-Ra)
Hello :wavey:

This is a thread for all students applying for 2018 entry to Wolverhampton

What course are you thinking of applying for?
Hey friend, I've applied fro Medical Science and there is an opportunity for me to study medicine as well. The University of Health Sciences Antigua (that is in the Carribeans, fancy I know) School of Medicine and University of Wolverhampton offer a combined Medical Science and Medicine degree Programme that allows me to be accepted to both the Medical Science and Medical School courses through a single joint admission process.
I'm sooooo excited I cannot wait!!!!
Laujx98
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’ve firmed wolverhampton for law! Is anyone else going to be studying law??
AmyLouise1999
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Anyone studying Psychology??
Klaudia_25
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi! I've applied for Psychology and received a conditional offer. I have a question to anyone who attended the psychology applicant day. There were some books recommended by the students but unfortunately I didn't take a picture. Can anyone help? Or recommend other books they find helpful?
jleilaaa
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey there! I attended the applicant day, they recommended; Bad science by Ben Goldace, Introducing psychology through research by Amanda Albon and Study skills for psychology by Richard Freeman. Hope that was helpful. I’ve recieved offers from unis ranked higher but Wolverhampton is cheaper for me and the course seems better, so i’m 99% sure i’m going to make it my Firm Hopefully i’ll see some of you next year aha
Klaudia_25
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thank you! This is really helpful. I've already made Wolverhampton my firm choice so I hope I'll see you there in September!
Em_298
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’ve applied for Psychology with a foundation year Anyone else applied for that course?
maxiecatlea
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've accepted my offer to study the Health Studies foundation year starting in September at city campus, with a view to apply for nursing 2019 entry.
Loluwa-Temi
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by maxiecatlea)
I've accepted my offer to study the Health Studies foundation year starting in September at city campus, with a view to apply for nursing 2019 entry.
I'm going to be staying at city campus as well
username945458
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Loluwa-Temi)
I'm going to be staying at city campus as well
I’m going to be staying in Liberty Living private halls near the city campus
Nicola3015
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Me too, do you know your start date? I have so many questions!
ruby_jane26
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by geborgenheit0)
I’m applying for foundation year to biomedical sciences as I’ve been ill a lot over the past year so I’m only able to manage 2 a levels 😇
Same here - same course route for the same reasons!
Savageryx
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Applied for childhood, family and education studies but shall be starting on foundaion year in early years
samanthabowen
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi anyone studying Healthcare science (physiological sciences)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (149)
60.57%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.47%
No- I want it (69)
28.05%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.91%

Watched Threads