Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hello :wavey:

This is a thread for all students applying for 2018 entry to Wolverhampton

What course are you thinking of applying for?

ReputationRep:
    Hi She-Ra

I have applied for a BEng in Mechanical Engineering at Wolverhampton University for September 2018. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    i've applied for children nursing at walsall campus and been accepted I start in jan 2018 anyone doing this course and could give me any info about good books to buy etc it would be appreciated.Also any info on the kinda support I would be expected to receive due to having dyslexia (I have a full report) I haven't been able to get to open days etc cuz of work and living in devon which is a fair way from my uni so there are still a lot of things i'm learning about student life.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I’ve applied for Law!
    Also applied at Newman for History,
    University of Birmingham for history, law,
    And city of Birmingham for law with criminology!

Currently received offers for Law at Birmingham and Birmingham city and history at Newman
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hey I've applied for Animal behaviour and wildlife conservation with the sandwich year. Does anyone know if wolverhampton is giving out offers yet?

UPDATE: Today I received 2 conditional offers, 1 for Wolverhampton The other is for zoo biology at Nottingham Trent uni. I’m so excited!

ReputationRep:
    I’m applying for foundation year to biomedical sciences as I’ve been ill a lot over the past year so I’m only able to manage 2 a levels 😇

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by She-Ra)
    Hello :wavey:

This is a thread for all students applying for 2018 entry to Wolverhampton

What course are you thinking of applying for?
    Hey friend, I've applied fro Medical Science and there is an opportunity for me to study medicine as well. The University of Health Sciences Antigua (that is in the Carribeans, fancy I know) School of Medicine and University of Wolverhampton offer a combined Medical Science and Medicine degree Programme that allows me to be accepted to both the Medical Science and Medical School courses through a single joint admission process.
    I'm sooooo excited I cannot wait!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I’ve firmed wolverhampton for law! Is anyone else going to be studying law??

ReputationRep:
    Anyone studying Psychology??

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I've applied for Psychology and received a conditional offer. I have a question to anyone who attended the psychology applicant day. There were some books recommended by the students but unfortunately I didn't take a picture. Can anyone help? Or recommend other books they find helpful?

ReputationRep:
    Hey there! I attended the applicant day, they recommended; Bad science by Ben Goldace, Introducing psychology through research by Amanda Albon and Study skills for psychology by Richard Freeman. Hope that was helpful. I’ve recieved offers from unis ranked higher but Wolverhampton is cheaper for me and the course seems better, so i’m 99% sure i’m going to make it my Firm Hopefully i’ll see some of you next year aha

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! This is really helpful. I've already made Wolverhampton my firm choice so I hope I'll see you there in September!

ReputationRep:
    I’ve applied for Psychology with a foundation year Anyone else applied for that course?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 23, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.