Discrepancy
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I finished studying Globalization AS Geography and we have a test tomorrow. The problem is that me and my class are unprepared for this test. Globalization is a "dry" topic and most of the time the teacher doesn't explain it well. So we knew we had a test last week and we were unsure if it was natural hazards or globalization. So yesterday we got told it was Globalization and we have to do 11 questions in a hour. So our teacher gave us an A4 sheet with questions on both sides being 40+ questions. The problem is that the content is heavy and I checked my text book and we haven't even covered some topics so we are done for. The teacher did say that he would like us to do the test after half-term but the head of Geography wants it done tomorrow, which is quite piss-taking because he was on paternity leave for 2 weeks so I don't get why he needs to give us a frickin test when he doesn't even teach us the subject.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by TheAlchemistress)
So I finished studying Globalization AS Geography and we have a test tomorrow. The problem is that me and my class are unprepared for this test. Globalization is a "dry" topic and most of the time the teacher doesn't explain it well. So we knew we had a test last week and we were unsure if it was natural hazards or globalization. So yesterday we got told it was Globalization and we have to do 11 questions in a hour. So our teacher gave us an A4 sheet with questions on both sides being 40+ questions. The problem is that the content is heavy and I checked my text book and we haven't even covered some topics so we are done for. The teacher did say that he would like us to do the test after half-term but the head of Geography wants it done tomorrow, which is quite piss-taking because he was on paternity leave for 2 weeks so I don't get why he needs to give us a frickin test when he doesn't even teach us the subject.
Suck it up, everyones n the same boat. Its only a test so make 2 pages of revision notes with 70% on what you have covered. Its likely there will be enough questions from what you have done 11/40 and hen bluff the rest. Not worth getting worked up about.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.39%
No (241)
33.61%

Watched Threads