Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm so hurt and feel so emptyy please help ??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miaw98)
    LOOL if you say so
    You just think you're grown. You haven't even scratched at the surface of adulthood, you haven't even tasted the scent of life 😤

ReputationRep:
    It was quite obvious lol he was clearlyyyyy talking about me to other people i saw it with my own eyes. The thing is like he knew I had a crush on him my friends would also say stuff when he is there and even then he thought he was some cool arrogant boy thinking he could just be rude to me like saying stuff about me to other people.The thing it is not just his friendship group but nearly the whole year group !! Like tbh if someone had a crush on me and thought I was special or whatever why would you want to hurt them like this. It is not just the talking abt me thing it's with social media tooo he unfollowed me for some reason and all that stuff I just cannot deal idek
    **** him then, you will find a person, don't you worry

Like tbh if someone had a crush on me and thought I was special or whatever why would you want to hurt them like this.
    you would be surprised how many people there are like this out there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    You just think you're grown. You haven't even scratched at the surface of adulthood, you haven't even tasted the scent of life 😤
    Woahh just because you've experienced more in life and you are older, doesn't mean you need to get rude lol tf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    Tasted?

ReputationRep:
    Woahh just because you've experienced more in life and you are older, doesn't mean you need to get rude lol tf
    Child is that what you call rude? You haven't even seen me get rude. Notice the smiley and the poetic language. I was joking. 😐 Now if you wanna see me get rude then be careful what you ask for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragon5555)
    Tasted?
    😂😂 yea lol

I got lost in the poetry. I'm listening to very bluesy music and it inspired my post. 😂
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DuDhiHSksaA
    But I guess it makes sense...You can't taste without having scent 😤

ReputationRep:
    some people here thinking they are the oldest people alive nah get out sorry boss

ReputationRep:
    It's gonna be all right, girl. Guys like that are just a little immature - He probably is a little intimidated because he knows you like him and doesn't know how to react. It's what a lot of little boys do when they're interested. It's just like pulling pigtails in grade 1 - If you don't have the emotional strength to deal with someone you like, you put them down.

Don't judge him too harshly. He'll grow up.

ReputationRep:
    some people here thinking they are the oldest people alive nah get out sorry boss
    Ok your posts show your immaturity no matter your age.

All I was saying is you have a life ahead of you?? Ugh.
    • Very Important Poster

So i had a crush on someone and he found out and he was disrespectful !!
    I see him every day at school and there are days were I can ignore this person completely and not care about this person but some days I just burst into tears and I feel so empty and hurt. He was so rude to me and the fact that I couldn't do anything about it and the fact that he never knew how much I liked him just hurts me and how mch he hurt me omg there has been days where I didn't even want to go into school ebecause him and his friends would honestly say stuff about me to each other and then start laughing. !! Idek what to do
    You are essentially upset over someone who doesnt actually exist. The reality is you are upset over a turd, which if you think about it doesnt make sense. crushes pass and hopefully in future you will have real relationships to look forward to.

ReputationRep:
    He's the type to put you down to bring himself up. You're probably cute and his ego is inflated because of it/ he doesn't wanna seem moist in front of his friends. Give it some time and you'll get over him I promise. Haha this has happened to me soo many times... sigh, boys are trash x

ReputationRep:
    Hes borderline bullying you and making u feel embarrassed and stupid. He sounds immature and childish, uve definitely dodged a bullet.

As u grow older ull realise it's not all about looks, but a persons manners and personality that matters most. U don't want to be with a pr ick who's immature like this one.

ReputationRep:
    Girl he sound like a c*** so as hard as it is try think about somin some one else you cleary deserve better and ins not the end of the world you will find some one stay strong girl and dont cry or get upset and angry in front of them wait till yo get home with yo mumo to cry to or they might carry on bring mean cause they do it to get a reaction so when i stop reacting they stopped doing and a yr later i go to partys with them so chin up girl Xx
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragon5555)
    Tasted?
    You call it "synesthesia"

ReputationRep:
    So i had a crush on someone and he found out and he was disrespectful !!
    I see him every day at school and there are days were I can ignore this person completely and not care about this person but some days I just burst into tears and I feel so empty and hurt. He was so rude to me and the fact that I couldn't do anything about it and the fact that he never knew how much I liked him just hurts me and how mch he hurt me omg there has been days where I didn't even want to go into school ebecause him and his friends would honestly say stuff about me to each other and then start laughing. !! Idek what to do

Just remember: Hell hath no wrath like a woman scorned.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 19, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.