Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cheated on by love of my life Watch

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend of a year and half cheated on me ,I found out he kissed a girl however he got her number three months ago. I've hit him before and we got into a huge incident which we resolved after 5 days of splitting up. He was normal the same guy I knew but then 2 weeks after that he kissed and took the girl out one day before he saw me.

The day after he saw her I saw him and I saw text messages of someone saying here and he lied and said it's his friend. I believed him and days later I called her and told him it's a girl he lied and said it was on of his girl friends. I called her again and said what happened she told me everything.

Did I deserve to be cheated on? I think about it everyday it's only been 2 days ! I broke up with him. We was so in love of what I thought ! He still denied it when I said I spoke to her. I've never met someone I had a connection with but him I fell so in love. I feel like such ****.

Did I deserve it because I've hit him? My friends said no he should of broke up with you and not been spiteful and told you a bunch of lies of how he wanted it to work and ect......
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    You're an abusive person, of course you deserved it. I have no sympathy for you. As soon as I read that you hit him, I felt glad he made you feel this way. I cannot sympathise with abusive people.

ReputationRep:
    If you love someone you don't hit them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrawTheLine)
    You're an abusive person, of course you deserved it. I have no sympathy for you. As soon as I read that you hit him, I felt glad he made you feel this way. I cannot sympathise with abusive people.
    I'm so sorry people do things wrong and I stopped ! He manipulated me to think we're going to be good and get over it he could of left me he did for about a week and I allowed him I knew it was wrong and I left it why did he come back to me?

ReputationRep:
    This is how karma works
    You hit him
    He breaks up with you

INSTANT KARMA *****

(Original post by Jigsaws mum)
    This is how karma works
    You hit him
    He breaks up with you

INSTANT KARMA *****
    He didn't break up with me he broke up with me I said I agree I'm sorry. He came back and then made it seem like everything was fine and that he wanted to work things out then cheated on me

ReputationRep:
    Well hitting him was a bad thing to do but this can't be the only factor. I would advise to move on, you both did wrong so you're even.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 19, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.