Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So im filling out the SAQ and ive gotten to the section where it asks me to list topics covered in my A Levels so far.

As a further maths student i have completed and done exams for C1-3, M1,S1,FP1. I have also finished studying C4, M2,M3. As i have covered so many different topics in maths is it acceptable for me to list the modules i have done as opposed to each topic eg differentiation, intergration, centre of mass etc.

Thanks for ur help
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Shaanv)
    So im filling out the SAQ and ive gotten to the section where it asks me to list topics covered in my A Levels so far.

As a further maths student i have completed and done exams for C1-3, M1,S1,FP1. I have also finished studying C4, M2,M3. As i have covered so many different topics in maths is it acceptable for me to list the modules i have done as opposed to each topic eg differentiation, intergration, centre of mass etc.

Thanks for ur help
    You are asked for topics.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doonesbury)
    You are asked for topics.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So do i put in as mnay topics as i can fit into the section for year 12 and 13, it isnt a big deal if i cant fit all of the topics?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Shaanv)
    So do i put in as mnay topics as i can fit into the section for year 12 and 13, it isnt a big deal if i cant fit all of the topics?
    Yup. Just be brief.

You can see the examples in the guide:
    https://www.undergraduate.study.cam....ations/saq.pdf

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.