The Student Room Group

Kings college, wimbledon, city of london, godolphin and latymer and latymer upper

Hi there!

I am in y11 and I am currently applying for the schools listed in the title, if anyone has any advice if you have taken the exam and could give some ideas of what to expect, it would amazing and so helpful!!! Thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by cityboy101
Exams to go for sixth form?

Yes
Reply 2
Original post by cityboy101
Expect it to be more like a university interview than an 11+ interview. Show that you are passionate about the subjects that you are doing (extra reading, lectures etc). It also helps if you do research on the school, wikipedia is a good place to start. Identify societies and things that the school offer that you would like to start, and most importantly show charm and charisma, they will all sacrifice a few A*s for a boy that has bags of charm and charisma, and you wont stand a chance if you have neither, even if you have 15 A*s. Hope that helps :smile:

Perfect! This was so helpful, thank you xx
Reply 3
Hi there!I just had my Latymer Upper Interview last week for entry into Lower Sixth in 2018, does anyone know when the results are meant to go out by and has anyone received theirs? Thank you!
Original post by Air321
Hi there!I just had my Latymer Upper Interview last week for entry into Lower Sixth in 2018, does anyone know when the results are meant to go out by and has anyone received theirs? Thank you!

hey! i've received my results from latymer upper so hopefully you should find out tomorrow if you haven't already. my results arrived by letter so depending on your postal service, the exact date that you'll get your results may vary :smile: good luck with all of your applications
Hi im having my Latymer upper interview soon and I was wondering if you could help me with what to prepare for
Original post by saisamurai
Hi im having my Latymer upper interview soon and I was wondering if you could help me with what to prepare for

Yes same. I just had a home visit today and they where telling my about how the interview worked but I was wondering if anyone who went last year or previously could give any advice or any specific questions they were asked. It would be so much help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending