The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Got an interview from UEA yesterday and Imperial today :smile: Just UCL left now
Original post by FPF04Nov
Got an interview from UEA yesterday and Imperial today :smile: Just UCL left now

You got an interview from imperial? Stats and location pls
Original post by Actuvia
You got an interview from imperial? Stats and location pls

Yes sir. Location: Essex/Hertfordshire

Stats:
GCSE: 6A* 4A
FSMQ: 1A (Ad Maths)
AS: 3A 1B
Predictions: 3A*
UKCAT: 682.5
BMAT: 5.9,5.6,4A

Best of luck :smile:
Original post by tilly71
Just got an interview from Keele :smile:)

ARE you an international student?

Can I ask your stats?
Anyone got their St. Andrews interview tomorrow as well?
Original post by Medic Mind
Hi everyone!

Preparing for your medical interview can be a daunting prospect to many but it doesn't have to be!

Here at Medic Mind we ensure that you are adequately prepared to perform your best on what is the biggest day in a lot of people's lives. We have a wide range of interactive online learning resources for every step of the way and offer one to one interview practice (MMI and panel) with our excellent tutors.

Stefan B
UCL Medical Student
www.medicmind.co.uk/interview-online-course

Hi
My son has paid for this course and was told that he would be able to access the resources within 12 hours of payment, this was two days ago and he has still not been given the link
Very disappointed he tried to call the contact number at the bottom of the page and it goes straight to answerphone he has tried calling several times now.
Reply 346
Nottingham first interviews are out!
got an interview.
nottingham oundation course
Reply 348
Invite from Nottingham came through this afternoon! 😁
Reply 349
Original post by LRxS

Gongrats! Did you receive the 2nd email? And may I know your stats if you dont mind?xx
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 350
Original post by Hero_Lou
Gongrats! Did you receive the 2nd email? And may I know your stats if you dont mind?xx

Thank you!!! :smile:

I’ve only had one email today but a month or so ago I got a “we’re still considering your application” update email if that’s what you mean?? It was in my spam box though.

Stats:
GCSEs - 8A* 2A 1B
AS - AAAD
A2 Predicted - A*A*A
UkCAT - 3050 SJT band 1
Reply 351
Original post by LRxS
Thank you!!! :smile:

I’ve only had one email today but a month or so ago I got a “we’re still considering your application” update email if that’s what you mean?? It was in my spam box though.

Stats:
GCSEs - 8A* 2A 1B
AS - AAAD
A2 Predicted - A*A*A
UkCAT - 3050 SJT band 1

Yes thats what email I'm talking about. I got that too..I feel like my stats are quite low tho..
Reply 352
Original post by Hero_Lou
Yes thats what email I'm talking about. I got that too..I feel like my stats are quite low tho..

My actual invite to interview was also in my spam folder, have you checked yours? Also, have you seen my AS Levels 😂🙃

Don’t worry if you haven’t heard back yet I think the invites go out in basically random batches - one of my friends has WAY higher stats than me (like 805 average UKCAT and predicted 4A*s) but she hasn’t got anything from Nottingham yet.
Original post by LRxS

Well done, What are your ukcat and
gcse numbers Plse?
Reply 354
Original post by Pytha Fermat
Well done, What are your ukcat and
gcse numbers Plse?

Thank you!! My UkCAT was 3050, SJT band 1 and my GCSEs were 8A* 2A 1B :smile:

One of my friends has massively higher stats though and she hasn’t had an interview from Nottingham yet, I think the batches are kind of random. Also my invite was in my spam folder (horrifying).
I've received an interview and to confirm it I need to email them with my UCAS ID. Probably a stupid question but which number is this, is it the one that we use to sign into Track??? Help!
Original post by thewytches
I've received an interview and to confirm it I need to email them with my UCAS ID. Probably a stupid question but which number is this, is it the one that we use to sign into Track??? Help!

Yes, that's the one
Reply 357
Anyone heard from barts?
Original post by im2000
Anyone heard from barts?

No, Barts starts replying mid december
Reply 359
Original post by med_admissions
Hi all,

We understand that many of you will be preparing for your medical school interviews which is a tough process and one that has huge importance for your futures. We’re an organisation that have been set up to help any student applying to a UK Medical school get their desired place studying Medicine.
We are dedicated to providing an expert, professional service to prepare you for any part of the Medical school application.

Some of what we can help with includes the following:

- Personal statement editing according to what Medical schools are looking for
- Guidance on the application process including formatting the application and any general questions about medical school
- Advice on the Universities best suited for your application
- Help with getting the right work experiences in a short time if needed
- One-to-one tailored Interview tuition (MMI or panel), including mock interviews and a large bank of interview resources available. We have a wealth of knowledge on the UK medical school interview formats.

For more information, check out our website which includes contact information or you can contact us on TSR.

Good luck!
Medschooladmissions.
medschooladmissions.co.uk

Bit late to offer advice on personal statements & applying in a 2018 entry thread, isn’t it 😂

Also, call me a cynic, but it seems quite weird that a site like you only has a day-old TSR account and is using that for advertising. I’d be a bit cautious about using this site.

Latest

Trending

Trending