What do you prefer and why?
I'm torn myself between which I want to do, because both have their good sides for me. My current pros for each would be:
- I like to write, and want to get good at it
- Think I'll find it easier than practical since I'm more in my element when I'm on my own studying than working on creative projects
- Theory side sounds fun in general
- Potential work experience
- I would imagine it is less mentally straining, while probably still somewhat mentally straining. What I mean with this is, I would think that going around filming and editing can be more pleasant than 8 hours of continuous writing.
- I would imagine it is more social
- More potential career paths?
Those are all I can think of for now.
...for the 2nd time this year