SK???
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi 👋,
So I’ve always been really determined to do medicine , but unfortunately my GCSE’s don’t really show that which I’m sooo disappointed about as in my mocks and in class I got consistently A/A* but in my GCSE’s I got only 1A* 3As and 4Bs and I just feel like dying and giving up as I can’t see myself in the future doing any degree or course which isn’t medicine !( I know that I sound over dramatic but.... )
So all I want is a motivation buddy who has a similar vision of wanting to become successful and revising effectively during these next two years to college 😊
Hgy1997
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
OP Dw if you want it and put the work then anything is possible really. I got 7bs and 2c at GCSE, ABCC At As level. Pulled my finger out and went 100% into my A levels and left my college with A*A*A with my head held high. GL
username3460126
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I havent done gcse's yet (in yr 10) but aspire to study medicine at Cambridge. Dont worry about your results! They are not too bad! Anyway most uni's focus more on A-Levels and with the hard work and determination i believe you can get the grades!!!!!Xxxxx
OrangeArcher
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm aiming for veterinary medicine and got 4A*s, 6As, 1B and 1C. I am feeling pretty unmotivated atm so would love to have a study partner. I am doing AQA bio and chem and OCR maths and further maths.
username3044948
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by SK???)
Hi 👋,
So I’ve always been really determined to do medicine , but unfortunately my GCSE’s don’t really show that which I’m sooo disappointed about as in my mocks and in class I got consistently A/A* but in my GCSE’s I got only 1A* 3As and 4Bs and I just feel like dying and giving up as I can’t see myself in the future doing any degree or course which isn’t medicine !( I know that I sound over dramatic but.... )
So all I want is a motivation buddy who has a similar vision of wanting to become successful and revising effectively during these next two years to college 😊
lets be friends . I did my work experience at a hospital and now more than ever i really want to do medicine.
SK???
Rep:
?
😊 I’ve just recently got work experience at a youth centre with young children and volunteering at a care home
TheAlchemistress
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
At least you got As I didn't get any.
SK???
Rep:
?
I’m doing biology AQA chemistry ocr and psychology ocr and hopefully want to get into a medical course
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (153)
38.25%
Take autumn exams (123)
30.75%
Look for a job (14)
3.5%
Consider an apprenticeship (17)
4.25%
Take a year out (68)
17%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (25)
6.25%

Watched Threads