Revision Techniques Watch

Cherryblossom200
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
What is the best revision techniques in general for you for AQA Frech and why???
troubletracking
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Cherryblossom200)
What is the best revision techniques in general for you for AQA Frech and why???
Most of my french revision I do through learning the AQA vocab list, which I'm currently *trying* to work my way through. I do this by using flashcards. Normally, I'm an advocate for handwritten flashcards, but there’s no way I'm carting 2000 flashcards around, so I'm in the process of importing the vocabulary list into Quizlet. I'd insert a link but I'm still in the process of making them. Or, you could use Memrise, which is a website/ app that basically does the same thing, except you don't need to import the vocabulary yourself. I like to use both.

For grammar, I would recommend buying a workbook and just learn through doing questions again and again. I use posters and flashcards for the irregular verb endings like avoir and aller etc.

Another thing I would recommend is to surround yourself with french. Watch French movies, find french artists you like on Spotify and watch the new in French. You’ll get used to the accent and the fluency which will hopefully make the listening exams easier.

You can find the vocabulary list here: http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/langu...ent/vocabulary

If you’re on higher tier make sure to scroll down- you need the foundation vocab PLUS the higher.

I'm doing AQA french too and I feel your pain. There's no way I'm getting my target grade
Cherryblossom200
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
THANKYOUUUUUU💗💗 I found this really helpful especially the vocab💗💗 once agin thankyou
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (52)
13.1%
Yes - a food allergy (43)
10.83%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (11)
2.77%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
2.27%
No (282)
71.03%

Watched Threads