Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi Where can I email to see if I can be accept for a larger student Maintenance Loan?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi 4Design,

You can't send an email to request this however I am happy to advise you how you could go about getting the maximum Maintenance Loan (ML) possible.

Firstly you need to ensure that you requested to borrow the maximum ML amount on your application if you haven't done this already you can go to change your loan amount online to 'maximum'. If you had already requested the maximum loan amount available for a non-means tested application then you can request for your application to be means tested so we can assess your for additional loan funding. In order for us to do this you would need to fill in a form to ask for your application to be means tested you can get this by clicking here and your sponsor(s) would need to fill in a PFF2 form with their financial information so we can assess you for this.

Usually if you are under 25, if you haven't supported yourself financially for three years and are not married or have no dependents then it would be your parents that would sponsor your application. Or if you are over 25 and living with a partner or married then it would be your partner that sponsors your application.

The forms are currently taking 22 working days to process from the date of receipt.

Thanks

Laura

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.