The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

GCSE Maths

Is it possible to do GCSE Mathematics in University along with my Uni subject as I am not willing to go to Bradford College?
Original post by Asha_19
Is it possible to do GCSE Mathematics in University along with my Uni subject as I am not willing to go to Bradford College?

Hello :smile:

I'm afraid you would need to meet the entry requirements including the GCSEs before starting a University of Bradford undergraduate degree.

May I ask what course you are interested in?

Joe
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Original post by University of Bradford

I'm afraid you would need to meet the entry requirements including the GCSEs before starting a University of Bradford undergraduate degree.

May I ask what course you are interested in?

Joe

Hello, I forgot to mention that I'm in my third year and the course im studying at the moment doesn't require mathematics a reason why I made this thread is because i want to do masters in Nursing or Radiography and I am certain that Maths is needed. Hence the reason why i asked if it's possible to get help from the Uni itself?
Original post by Asha_19
Hello, I forgot to mention that I'm in my third year and the course im studying at the moment doesn't require mathematics a reason why I made this thread is because i want to do masters in Nursing or Radiography and I am certain that Maths is needed. Hence the reason why i asked if it's possible to get help from the Uni itself?

Unfortunately, we do not offer GCSEs here at the University of Bradford.

May I ask what course you are studying at the moment?

Cheers

Joe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending