Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I want to eat a 15 inch pizza, chips and garlic bread! Help me, I'm about to make a decision I'll punish myself for tomorrow !

ReputationRep:
    in the words of shia laBoeuf
    just
    do
    it

ReputationRep:
    Whats your question, fellow human?

ReputationRep:
    Should I order it? I can engulf a full 15 inch pizza, garlic bread and fries in one sitting. But I know I will hate myself for it tomorrow when I look at myself in the mirror

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WutJob..)
    I want to eat a 15 inch pizza, chips and garlic bread! Help me, I'm about to make a decision I'll punish myself for tomorrow !
    Pizza doesn't go the the stomach, pizza goes to the heart.

ReputationRep:
    Should I order it? I can engulf a full 15 inch pizza, garlic bread and fries in one sitting. But I know I will hate myself for it tomorrow when I look at myself in the mirror
    then don't look in the mirror

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xopher_)
    Pizza doesn't go the the stomach, pizza goes to the heart.
    (Original post by will'o'wisp2)
    then don't look in the mirror
    I wish. My stomach will be too big to go unnoticed. Also, my face will balloon even more so than it usually is ;S

ReputationRep:
    No, just get the 15 inch pizza, without the rest, perhaps get a coca cola with it, but that's the limit.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 18, 2017
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.