Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, what do you tell your mates after an ONS? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I had a one night stand and the guy promised to not laugh with his friends. Well, that was not really the case as I had around 10 guys staring at me at Uni. It was laughing as well...
    So do you tell your friends details? And please what questions would you have from your friends?🙈

ReputationRep:
    Why do you want to know? So you can feel more self-conscious?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Volibear;[url="tel:74176030")
    74176030[/url]]Why do you want to know? So you can feel more self-conscious?
    I was quite ashamed yes! I knew this could happen but didn't realise anyway. I hoped he just told them we had an ONS and obviously they will know how I was. And there I will never know what he told them.
    I care and I don't care! I'm curious I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FraiseFramboise)
    I was quite ashamed yes! I knew this could happen but didn't realise anyway. I hoped he just told them we had an ONS and obviously they will know how I was. And there I will never know what he told them.
    I care and I don't care! I'm curious I guess.
    Assuming you're a fresher? Honestly, don't worry about it. ONS talk is usually just "Yeah we f'd last night" followed by a "yeee go on booooi", it never really goes into too much detail unless it was good / something funny or awkward happened. With you both being drunk it's unlikely he'd remember enough to tell. The ones laughing are probably doing it to make it awkward for the guy, or they're just immature.

ReputationRep:
    Well the situation was awkard as I'm working at his Uni and had to see him and his friend daily. Didn't realise this until after...
    We met in a bar and realise he was a student where I'm working. On top of everything I am 12 years older than him.

ReputationRep:
    ...not only that! His friends where out that evening and saw us kissing etc...🙈

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 19, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.