Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Looking to takeover a student halls tenancy in London Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have now taken over a tenancy and will not need anymore offers. Thanks for all the replies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HurricaneApple)
    Hi. If you are needing for someone to takeover your tenancy at a student/private halls in London, please reply and I'll give more of my details if I am interested.
    For now I am open to any price and location, I just want to see what my options are like.

Thanks!
    Hi! I am lucky to find you! I am looking for someone to takeover my student accomodation in London. I am leaving because I am going to uni in a different country. I rent a big studio in Portobello, £251/week. 15 minutes to Central London. If you are interested I can give you more info you need, just text me!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have left my accommodation due to breaking up with my partner.
    Details below, if you are interested please get in touch and I can arrange a viewing.

Stunning Silver Studio Flat with views over London to rent in Lambeth. Near to Vauxhall Station (Fresh Student Living go to their website) £300 deposit returned at the end of the Tenancy agreement. Springs Mews, Tinworth Street, London. SE11 5AL. £345 a week, all bills inclusive, free dual occupancy if required. Only a few minutes from the tube/buses and so many of London’s leading universities including Kings College, Imperial, University of the Arts and London South Bank University. Tenancy length left is 43 weeks. Clean usable space with Kitchen area fitted with microwave oven and separate hobs, fridge with small freezer. Spacious bathroom with screened shower. Plenty of storage space. Secure 24 hour cover on reception, gym and use of swimming pool. Extremely safe.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am looking for someone to takeover my contract in Scape Greenwich. It is 195 p/w with bills included. Close to the North Greenwich station on the Jubilee Line (which has links to central London). The contract is until 8th of September and can be moved into ASAP.
    Would be great to hear from you!

ReputationRep:
    Hi. If you are needing for someone to takeover your tenancy at a student/private halls in London, please reply and I'll give more of my details if I am interested.
    For now I am open to any price and location, I just want to see what my options are like.

Thanks!

(Still looking, I will change this post when I no longer need a tenancy)
    Hello, we have a tenancy needing takeover - large ensuite room at The Curve, Whitechapel, nr. Aldgate East tube station. Curve price is £274 per week but we are happy to offer tenancy for £230 per week for a quick takeover. Available from January 2018 or sooner could be negotiated. Nice building with lots of shared facilities including gym, laundry, TV lounges, kitchens etc. 24 hour staff presence and Tesco store on ground floor. Please let me know if you are interested.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, we have a room to let in student house, please look at link, we'd love to hear from you.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  77E26EEB-9008-4CF1-8D5C-0919FD72C1B8.jpeg
Views: 24
Size:  211.6 KB

This accomodation is for Students only but if you are studying then this would be ideal. Very popular. Stunning Silver Studio Flat with views over London to rent in Lambeth. (Fresh Student Living go to their website) £300 deposit returned at the end of the Tenancy agreement. Springs Mews, Tinworth Street, London. SE11 5EL £345 a week, all utility bills inclusive, free dual occupancy if required. Only a few minutes from Vauxhall tube/buses and so many of London’s leading universities including Kings College, Imperial, University of the Arts and London South Bank University. Tenancy length left is 43 weeks. Clean usable space with Kitchen area fitted with microwave oven and separate hobs, fridge with small freezer. Spacious bathroom with screened shower. Plenty of storage space. Secure 24 hour cover on reception, gym and use of swimming pool in the building.Extremely safe. Phone number is 02037631960 ask to see Room 111 for Daniel Bell. If you would like a viewing someone on the desk can organise you a time .

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, sorry for the late reply.

I have managed to find somewhere to stay and will no longer be needing to takeover a tenancy, but thank you all for replying!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, sorry for the late reply.

I have managed to find somewhere to stay and will no longer be needing to takeover a tenancy, but thank you all for replying!

Jolly good - good luck in your new place!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Find out more

Accommodation profiles:

Prodigy Living

Prodigy Living

Accommodation in 15 cities across the UK, with 24 sites providing modern, stylish en suite and studio rooms close to the major universities.

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation across the UK.

Universal Student Living

Universal Student Living

“All-inclusive student accommodation in prime locations across the UK.”

Articles:

Student accommodation articles What to take to uniDo I need a TV licence?

Quick link:

Unanswered student accommodation threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.