Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    im applying for economics and management at loughborough because i really like the enterprise aspects in the course and i have a genuine interest in economics as well. But industrial economics at Nottingham also seems really good considering its a Russell group uni and Nottingham ranks in the top 10 for economics, and it also has the mixture of economics and enterprise as well, but i do not know which is better! Any opinions??

ReputationRep:
    Hi there. The loughborough course is a joint degree, where half the modules are from the management side and others half from the economics side. The Nottingham degree is similar in the first year, but then focuses more on the economics aspects of the firm and markets. The differences are in the detailed modules offered. I would suggest that you visit both if you can, to suss them out. Good luck with it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.