Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    IS anybody doing this course currently? What's it like? What's the uni like? Or is anyone doing so,etching similar, e.g politics with IR. this will be my top choice just wondering if I should go for it. The course is right for me, looks thoroughly interesting, any help appreciated, cheers
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ejc1234)
    IS anybody doing this course currently? What's it like? What's the uni like? Or is anyone doing so,etching similar, e.g politics with IR. this will be my top choice just wondering if I should go for it. The course is right for me, looks thoroughly interesting, any help appreciated, cheers
    Hiya:hi:

I've popped your thread into this sub-forum so that you'll hopefully get the replies you're after.

MR
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Ejc1234

Great to hear you are interested in applying to NTU!

To help you get an insight into the International Relations course at NTU we have a student profile on our website who tells her story about why she chose NTU and her experiences whilst studying here-

Rebecca Hooper - International Relations BA (Hons)

As a current NTU student, I love the university. There’s so much to do, be it sport, music or going out, plus there's a tonne of places to get a bight to eat. Its city centre location is great as it means that most things are within walking distance.

What I love most though is that there's a great buzz about the city, with 60,000 students living here it feels as if there's always something going on.

In terms of the International Relations course you'd be studying on our City campus which boasts an array of great facilities and is in the heart of Nottingham.

As well as this, in the second year of study there may be the opportunity to spend half of your year studying abroad with the Erasmus+ foreign exchange scheme. This provides a great opportunity to experience life in another country and gain a new perspective on your subject.

Hope this helps, give me a shout if you have any other questions

Chris - NTU Rep

Connect with NTU
    Keep up with our daily stories on Facebook.

Follow our Twitter for student news.

Explore our campuses with Instagram.

See what life at NTU is like on our Youtube.

ReputationRep:
    I've checked the website it's a big help thank you! Yeh I've heard the city is great too. The course I think looks very interesting and covers all areas I would find enjoyable. I'm coming to the open day in december. See you there! Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Awesome. Thank you
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    I've checked the website it's a big help thank you! Yeh I've heard the city is great too. The course I think looks very interesting and covers all areas I would find enjoyable. I'm coming to the open day in december. See you there! Thank you.
    That's great to hear!

We look forward to seeing you in December

If you have any questions in the mean time, don't hesitate to ask

Chris - NTU Rep

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.