Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Essay typing service watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSRstdnt123)
    Probably but how can anyone know lol
    You honestly willing to risk your degree for 2 hours of work?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CTLevers)
    You honestly willing to risk your degree for 2 hours of work?!
    Lol well thats an over exaggeration

ReputationRep:
    2 hours is alot if u have many deadlines
    Yes they do they check errors
    No, you have very poor time management skills if you can't plan time to type your work.

So it's more than just a typing service. The work you hand in isn't all your own, which is against university regulations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duncan2012)
    No, you have very poor time management skills if you can't plan time to type your work.

So it's more than just a typing service. The work you hand in isn't all your own, which is against university regulations.
    Your lack of respect aside
    They only correct basic spelling errors if present in the handwritten version

ReputationRep:
    Your lack of respect aside
    They only correct basic spelling errors if present in the handwritten version
    All I did was comment on your lack of planning and poor time management skills. I suppose you're right, I don't respect that.

In the 24+ hours since you started the thread you could have typed up 12 essays. You seem to have a wildly over-inflated value of what your time is worth. Paying someone else to type these essays (and correcting your errors which would stop you losing marks, presumably) is lazy.

ReputationRep:
    I used Abraham Essays and don't care about ethical side. I think it's all relative. Sometimes people have a difficult family circumstances, or they have a job and have no time.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.