Pikachu
    Tyrannitor
    Feraligator
    rhydon

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Scyther and Scizor!

ReputationRep:
    Stereotypical, but Pikachu xD xD I grew up watching Pokemon and I loved Pikachus rebel attitude :3 Also it is my partners nickname

ReputationRep:
    Guess.

ReputationRep:
    I like Garchomp, Hydreigon most dragon Pokemon really. But you can't beat Luxray. I remember playing Pokemon diamond endlessly at the age of 8 and getting my Luxray to lv. 100.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doppelgengar)
    Guess.
    Jigglypuff?😂

Mines gotta be infernape. I remember solo running pokemon diamond with him, it was my first pokemon game and i was a noob.

I rock smashed my way thru the elite four.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amullai)
    I like Garchomp, Hydreigon most dragon Pokemon really. But you can't beat Luxray. I remember playing Pokemon diamond endlessly at the age of 8 and getting my Luxray to lv. 100.
    That makes me feel very old lol. This mean I was a Pokemon master before you were even born haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avaia)
    Stereotypical, but Pikachu xD xD I grew up watching Pokemon and I loved Pikachus rebel attitude :3 Also it is my partners nickname
    I really liked Pikachu in the earlier seasons, he had more character and personality. After that, not so much Fat Pikachu was the best!

ReputationRep:
    Kyogre
    Feraligator
    Mewtwo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheesecakelove)
    I really liked Pikachu in the earlier seasons, he had more character and personality. After that, not so much Fat Pikachu was the best!
    The same pikachu that beats dragonite in the orange league but not the lv 5 snivy lol
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Dragonair, Suicune, Gardevoir, Porygon-Z, Reuniclus, Mega-Ampharos, and Alolan Raichu, were my favourites on the announcement/release of each game, in order

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guru Jason)
    That makes me feel very old lol. This mean I was a Pokemon master before you were even born haha.
    Ha nice. It was the first game i ever got. Loved it. How long have you liked Pokemon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amullai)
    Ha nice. It was the first game i ever got. Loved it. How long have you liked Pokemon?
    Been playing since 1999

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guru Jason)
    Been playing since 1999
    Nice.

ReputationRep:
    bidoof

Spoiler:
    Show

jk acctually tepig,emolga and mimikyu
    Attached Images

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    When I remember the games, my favorite pokemon was always Alakazam. With this pokemon on my side, I have built many good teams up.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.