Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What are people’s recommendations for finding research material for hospitality on cruise liners
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markyboy Boy)
    What are people’s recommendations for finding research material for hospitality on cruise liners
    Go on a few cruises and interview the passengers and crew.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uberteknik)
    Go on a few cruises and interview the passengers and crew.
    I wish afraid I don’t have the cash for a cruise
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markyboy Boy)
    I wish afraid I don’t have the cash for a cruise
    Find out the corporate headquarters of a few cruise companies and write to their marketing and sales departments. Do the same for some tour companies who sell cruises.

Tell them what you are doing and ask if they have information they could provide or at least point you in the right direction.

You could even ask to visit them and talk at their offices. Who knows, if you impress, you could even end up with a tour around a ship in docks etc.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you good ideas there

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.