Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    beware: lot's of questions to follow,

however reading some reviews kind of discouraged me.

So, my questions are:

-is it accredited? some say it's not accredited and on the website it says it is accredited by Middlesex university, does that mean that the degree will say Middlesex uni or SAE on my CV?

-how many days do you have to go to campus, just like school or is it more self study?

-what would you say is better for film production, the Oxford campus or the London campus?

-To current and previous students: Is it super hard? can you work while you study? (i already have a background in film so i know the basics, might that make it a bit easier?)

-how are the exams? how many exam terms are there?

-as this is a two year degree do you have to write a dissertation as usual?

and last but not least,

is a film degree even worth it?

should i just risk it? i know of many people who did a film degree and got nowhere. i don't really want to go to university but i know a degree is important.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.