Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Dionysus Studies Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ds image.PNG
Views: 12
Size:  386.9 KB
    Dionysus Studies
    Hello everyone! I am Paige (aka girl boss), and this is my blog for GYG, Dionysus Studies. I am 16 years old, female, and trying to become the best I can be. This blog will include everything from my exam results, to my revision notes, to my daily life.

GCSE Results
    Spoiler:
    Show

English Lit- 5
    English Lang- 6
    Maths-5
    Core Science- B
    Art- C
    Religious Studies- B
    BTEC Food- Pass
    Food Hygiene Certificate - Pass
    ECDL- Distinction*
    ICT Level 2- Fail

Subjects
    Spoiler:
    Show

-Psychology A Level
    -Art and Design A Level
    -Classical Civilisation A Level

Hobbies
    Spoiler:
    Show

I love knitting, reading, writing, painting and drawing. I also love dancing but I'm not in dance clubs at the minute. I am a avid stationary lover. I love animals.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  B5419137-AF8A-4A36-A6D2-1DE6C3E7B779.JPG
Views: 19
Size:  154.1 KB
    I had a psychology exam Tuesday on approaches in psychology, and I was revising like crazy for it!

How I Re-Write Notes in Psychology
    1. I gather all of my messy, unkempt class notes which I will be re-writing
    2. I get my pastel highlighters, my fine liners, a smooth black pen, post-its, craft tape and a ruler.
    3. I write the title in cursive, outline it in the featured colour of that section, and write it in normal pen above the header, underlined by the same colour.
    4. I stick a pink post-it in the top corner of the page, sealing it down with craft tape. In the middle of it, I write the researchers name and key words.
    5. Then, time for the actual notes. I highlight the headings, and underline key words with the same colours.
    Attached Images

• TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by girl boss)
    Name:  B5419137-AF8A-4A36-A6D2-1DE6C3E7B779.JPG
Views: 19
Size:  154.1 KB
    I had a psychology exam Tuesday on approaches in psychology, and I was revising like crazy for it!

How I Re-Write Notes in Psychology
    1. I gather all of my messy, unkempt class notes which I will be re-writing
    2. I get my pastel highlighters, my fine liners, a smooth black pen, post-its, craft tape and a ruler.
    3. I write the title in cursive, outline it in the featured colour of that section, and write it in normal pen above the header, underlined by the same colour.
    4. I stick a pink post-it in the top corner of the page, sealing it down with craft tape. In the middle of it, I write the researchers name and key words.
    5. Then, time for the actual notes. I highlight the headings, and underline key words with the same colours.
    Such nice photos!!! Stationery for life...

ReputationRep:
    Aww thank you! Stationary for ever <3
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    My revision payed off! Approaches in Psychology = B, Research Methods = 14/18, Classical Civilisation = 10/10 and 8/10 and a target grade of B in Art
    Keep going guys!

ReputationRep:
    Sixth Form Frees

In my frees at Sixth Form, I noticed I’ve been lackadaisical in my studies. I would chill or eat instead of work. BUT no more! Here is my work in frees today:
    Name:  91A8720E-2372-42ED-BAC7-4B5604445C77.jpg.jpeg
Views: 5
Size:  26.2 KB

I’ve organised my psychology folder, done my classics homework and am making revision notes.
    The key to this is self motivation. To motivate myself I think about my end goal, I think about making myself proud. I remind myself it will all be worth it in the end.
    Xoxo Dionysus Studies

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.