Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Name:  ds image.PNG
Views: 52
Size:  386.9 KB
Dionysus Studies
Hello everyone! I am Paige (aka girl boss), and this is my blog for GYG, Dionysus Studies. I am 16 years old, female, and trying to become the best I can be. This blog will include everything from my exam results, to my revision notes, to my daily life.

GCSE Results
Spoiler:
Show

English Lit- 5
English Lang- 6
Maths-5
Core Science- B
Art- C
Religious Studies- B
BTEC Food- Pass
Food Hygiene Certificate - Pass
ECDL- Distinction*
ICT Level 2- Fail

Subjects
Spoiler:
Show

-Psychology A Level
-Art and Design A Level
-Classical Civilisation A Level

Hobbies
Spoiler:
Show

I love knitting, reading, writing, painting and drawing. I also love dancing but I'm not in dance clubs at the minute. I am a avid stationary lover. I love animals.

girl boss
Rep:
?
Name:  B5419137-AF8A-4A36-A6D2-1DE6C3E7B779.JPG
Views: 60
Size:  154.1 KB
I had a psychology exam Tuesday on approaches in psychology, and I was revising like crazy for it!

How I Re-Write Notes in Psychology
1. I gather all of my messy, unkempt class notes which I will be re-writing
2. I get my pastel highlighters, my fine liners, a smooth black pen, post-its, craft tape and a ruler.
3. I write the title in cursive, outline it in the featured colour of that section, and write it in normal pen above the header, underlined by the same colour.
4. I stick a pink post-it in the top corner of the page, sealing it down with craft tape. In the middle of it, I write the researchers name and key words.
5. Then, time for the actual notes. I highlight the headings, and underline key words with the same colours.
Fox Corner
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by girl boss)
Name:  B5419137-AF8A-4A36-A6D2-1DE6C3E7B779.JPG
Views: 60
Size:  154.1 KB
I had a psychology exam Tuesday on approaches in psychology, and I was revising like crazy for it!

How I Re-Write Notes in Psychology
1. I gather all of my messy, unkempt class notes which I will be re-writing
2. I get my pastel highlighters, my fine liners, a smooth black pen, post-its, craft tape and a ruler.
3. I write the title in cursive, outline it in the featured colour of that section, and write it in normal pen above the header, underlined by the same colour.
4. I stick a pink post-it in the top corner of the page, sealing it down with craft tape. In the middle of it, I write the researchers name and key words.
5. Then, time for the actual notes. I highlight the headings, and underline key words with the same colours.
Such nice photos!!! Stationery for life...

girl boss
Rep:
?
Aww thank you! Stationary for ever <3
girl boss
Rep:
?
My revision payed off! Approaches in Psychology = B, Research Methods = 14/18, Classical Civilisation = 10/10 and 8/10 and a target grade of B in Art
Keep going guys!
girl boss
Rep:
?
Sixth Form Frees

In my frees at Sixth Form, I noticed I’ve been lackadaisical in my studies. I would chill or eat instead of work. BUT no more! Here is my work in frees today:
Name:  91A8720E-2372-42ED-BAC7-4B5604445C77.jpg.jpeg
Views: 45
Size:  26.2 KB

I’ve organised my psychology folder, done my classics homework and am making revision notes.
The key to this is self motivation. To motivate myself I think about my end goal, I think about making myself proud. I remind myself it will all be worth it in the end.
Xoxo Dionysus Studies
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (30)
7.75%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (33)
8.53%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (86)
22.22%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (51)
13.18%
No, nothing has changed (117)
30.23%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (70)
18.09%

Watched Threads