Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Think a girl with a boyfriend likes me Watch

ReputationRep:
    We go to the same society but I've been going for a couple of years and she has just started. She always comes to the socials and for drinks when we go out. I am the person she comes up to all the time and talks to. There was a drinking social on Monday and she was sat next to me quite close. She spoke to me more than everyone else and when I changed seats she asked if I'd rather sit next to her instead so I did. She was sitting very close and seemed to be being flirty, always going to the bar when I did and when we went to a different bar she made sure she sat next to me. Then it turns out she lives quite close to me so when she was leaving she asked if I was going aswell so I could walk back with her but I was staying out so I didn't walk with her. Do you think I am looking into this too much and do you think something could have happened if I walked back with her? Also what advice would you give about the situation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michael1010)
    We go to the same society but I've been going for a couple of years and she has just started. She always comes to the socials and for drinks when we go out. I am the person she comes up to all the time and talks to. There was a drinking social on Monday and she was sat next to me quite close. She spoke to me more than everyone else and when I changed seats she asked if I'd rather sit next to her instead so I did. She was sitting very close and seemed to be being flirty, always going to the bar when I did and when we went to a different bar she made sure she sat next to me. Then it turns out she lives quite close to me so when she was leaving she asked if I was going aswell so I could walk back with her but I was staying out so I didn't walk with her. Do you think I am looking into this too much and do you think something could have happened if I walked back with her? Also what advice would you give about the situation?
    If you're harder than the other guy then you have nothing to worry about

ReputationRep:
    Bump

If she has a boyfriend then she shouldn't be flirting with anyone.
    You shouldn't consider being with her, she sounds the unloyal type.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If she has a boyfriend then she shouldn't be flirting with anyone.
    You shouldn't consider being with her, she sounds the unloyal type.
    Yeah but if she keeps flirting I'll get tempted to see what happens since she is really good looking. I don't think I would have a relationship with her but something casual could be quite fun.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but if she keeps flirting I'll get tempted to see what happens since she is really good looking. I don't think I would have a relationship with her but something casual could be quite fun.
    **** it, if you want them walls then go for it, just bear in mind that at the end 1/2 your face may be broken depending how strong the other guy is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Relentas)
    **** it, if you want them walls then go for it, just bear in mind that at the end 1/2 your face may be broken depending how strong the other guy is.
    I can handle myself quite well if anything happened and he doesn't seem that strong but he might never find out anyway

ReputationRep:
    I can handle myself quite well if anything happened and he doesn't seem that strong but he might never find out anyway
    Well if you think you're more Alpha than he is, then cuckold him for the Beta he is.

Such is mammal life on the African savannahs.

She might just want to be friends with you. Look out for the next time that you guys meet. She may be into you in she touches you slightly.

ReputationRep:
    Have you considered that she may just think of you as a really good friend?
    If you like her and she likes you too then you could have some casual fling.
    But she might just think you are a good friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amullai)
    Have you considered that she may just think of you as a really good friend?
    If you like her and she likes you too then you could have some casual fling.
    But she might just think you are a good friend.
    Yeah that's what I was thinking but we've only met a couple of times so we haven't really known each other long enough to be really good friends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    She might just want to be friends with you. Look out for the next time that you guys meet. She may be into you in she touches you slightly.
    She was sitting quite close to me even though there was more than enough room for her to have her own space and at the society meetings she always wants to be next to me etc.

ReputationRep:
    My f**king hero go and get yourself some boy

ReputationRep:
    The SHIELD IS BACK BABEY

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    68% chance she doesn’t actually have a boyfriend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trinculo)
    68% chance she doesn’t actually have a boyfriend
    I wish that was true but when you go on her facebook profile, he profile picture is her and a guy and it looks like they're together

ReputationRep:
    Do the decent thing and leave her alone. If you want to be friends with her, fine, but don't pursue her romantically/sexually until you know she definitely doesn't have a boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    Punch her right in the p**sy
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    live one day at a time and go for it. let her initiate
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.