The Student Room Group

not paid yet

My College confirmed my attendance but my account is still saying my finance is blocked when will I know when it is going into my account?
Hi mjbraddbury,

When the block comes off your payments if we have received the Confirmation of Registration (COR) from your college for us to pay you your Maintenance Loan (ML) then your payment would be made within three to five working days after that. You would see your payment showing as submitted when the payment has left us and it would confirm the date it would be in your own account.

Your college would send us Confirmation of Attendance (COA) for us to pay them your fees so if we have received that we can release your fee payment and they would also have that within three to five working days and this information would be seen on your online account also.

Your payments can be blocked for a number of reasons but if there is nothing showing as outstanding on your To Do List on your online account and if you are taking a loan out for the first time then it is more than likely blocked due to us having to check that you hold a valid National Insurance Number. In this case we send this off to the Department for Work and Pensions to be checked on the Wednesday after your application is fully approved and they return it to us the following Wednesday. If it is valid the block would come off the payments the following day.

Thanks

Laura

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending