Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This is the grades i got in all my gcse's and A-levels:
    GCSE Results: Maths- A*, Science- B, Further Additional Science-A French-B, Spanish-A, English-C, EAL- Pass
    Home Economics-E, Portuguese-A
    A-Level Results: Chemistry-C Physics- C Maths- B Others: Achieved a B in an advanced subsidiary Portuguese course.

Im thinking of studying economics or finance because I want to complete an MBA after but I dont know what universities to apply other than Lincoln since my grades aren't good. Which uni's would you recommend?

ReputationRep:
    manchester uni
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seanbruce)
    manchester uni
    Okay thank you. Their entry requirements are AAB? should i really apply to them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ItsMeDario)
    Okay thank you. Their entry requirements are AAB? should i really apply to them?
    i meant manchester met
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seanbruce)
    i meant manchester met
    I see thank you

ReputationRep:
    I see thank you
    Sheffield Hallam and maybe even Portsmouth

ReputationRep:
    Portsmouth is a really good university. Actually focuses on teaching rather than the other universities which tsr love which don't care about students and only on research
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    This is the grades i got in all my gcse's and A-levels:
    GCSE Results: Maths- A*, Science- B, Further Additional Science-A French-B, Spanish-A, English-C, EAL- Pass
    Home Economics-E, Portuguese-A
    A-Level Results: Chemistry-C Physics- C Maths- B Others: Achieved a B in an advanced subsidiary Portuguese course.

Im thinking of studying economics or finance because I want to complete an MBA after but I dont know what universities to apply other than Lincoln since my grades aren't good. Which uni's would you recommend?
    Hey,

Sheffield Hallam offers a combined ba (hons) economics and finance undergrad degree.

The 2018 entry requirements are:
    - Normally, five GCSEs at grade C or grade 4 or above
    - 112 UCAS Points, including at least 64 points from two A Levels or equivalent BTEC National Qualifications

If you're interested, follow this link: https://www.shu.ac.uk/study-here/fin...omics-fulltime

To browse other courses at Hallam, have a look here: https://www.shu.ac.uk/study-here/find-a-course

Hope this helps

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.