What sort of things should I write in my “Education BA” personal statement?

Watch this thread
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Original OP:
(Original post by Peterbokor)
I want to be a teacher (primary school), what can I say to “wow” the universities? Bearing in mind that I’m applying for mainly Russel group universities

Not sure what happened, I probably pressed the wrong button.

Sorry Peterbokor, see my response below.
Peterbokor
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
I want to be a teacher (primary school), what can I say to “wow” the universities? Bearing in mind that I’m applying for mainly Russel group universities
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hi, I've moved your thread to the Undergraduate Education forum.
04MR17
Rep:
Here are some Personal Statements from TSR's Personal Statement Collection.
Full collection can be found here. There are some on that list for different courses though, all the relevant ones have been copied into this list.

A note on Personal statements, DO NOT post your personal statement anywhere on the internet. Also, please don't copy anything from these ones linked, just use them for inspiration.
04MR17
Rep:
Hi there:hi:

See the post above about personal statement ideas for education subjects.

Sorry I've messed up your thread.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (92)
41.26%
The paper was reasonable (103)
46.19%
Not feeling great about that exam... (17)
7.62%
It was TERRIBLE (11)
4.93%

Watched Threads