The Student Room Group

What sort of things should I write in my “Education BA” personal statement?

Original OP:
Original post by Peterbokor
I want to be a teacher (primary school), what can I say to “wow” the universities? Bearing in mind that I’m applying for mainly Russel group universities

Not sure what happened, I probably pressed the wrong button. :redface:

Sorry @Peterbokor, see my response below.:colondollar:
(edited 6 years ago)
I want to be a teacher (primary school), what can I say to “wow” the universities? Bearing in mind that I’m applying for mainly Russel group universities
Reply 2

Hi, I've moved your thread to the Undergraduate Education forum. :smile:
Here are some Personal Statements from TSR's Personal Statement Collection.
Full collection can be found here. There are some on that list for different courses though, all the relevant ones have been copied into this list.

Education/Teaching:

Primary Education

A note on Personal statements, DO NOT post your personal statement anywhere on the internet. Also, please don't copy anything from these ones linked, just use them for inspiration.:wink:
(edited 6 years ago)
Hi there:hi:

See the post above about personal statement ideas for education subjects.:smile:

Sorry I've messed up your thread.:redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending