Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A* B C at A level, First in my first year LL.B, can I transfer to a better uni? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Which category of uni would accept these grades - probably through clearing?

ReputationRep:
    What uni are you currently at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemistryGuy1998)
    What uni are you currently at?
    Hey, I'd prefer not to say, however, it regularly ranks between 20-35 for law - so not great; but not terrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cmlaw)
    Hey, I'd prefer not to say, however, it regularly ranks between 20-35 for law - so not great; but not terrible.
    How about you just tell us? The subject rankings have a knack for being completely off, and if you're basing your moving courses on them, then we might be advise you to ignore them.

As for transfer, for law it is very difficult. They will usually only let you start from year 1.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.