Turn on thread page Beta

These girls who I barely know started a rumour about me being gay watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nebuchadnezzaṛ)
    They're probably butthurt you don't give them attention, I had it happen to me too :lol:
    Is your username named after the ship from The Matrix lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Epitype)
    You forgot to check the "anonymous" box...
    Why do i need to ?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popsiclez)
    Is your username named after the ship from The Matrix lol
    It's named after what the ship from Matrix was named after.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Itsthe)
    Why do i need to ?
    Well, you did it for the first post.

ReputationRep:
    In the words of Jamie vardy
    "Chat sh1t, GET BANGED"

ReputationRep:
    Wow what f*****g s**gs, try not to worry they clearly have no life e.g nothing better to do. Fight back with logic like "how am i gay , explain it to me" they wont give any good reason cause they be dumb clearly, "how can i be gay when i have girl friends" "have you seen my search history?"
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper

What's that ?

What's that ?

not being talked about
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So at school, these girls who I barley talk to or know started a rumour about me being gay, I know a couple in that friends circle. I don't understand why they even talk about me or how they see me as gay. I heard it's the way I act like wtf there isn't a way to act gay, im the average teenage boy. I heard the dumbest thing about me running my fingers through my hair as being gay, I have my hair slicked back I just do it so it doesn't fall down. I'm not gay but I'm so irritated by it because I don't know them and they are just lying about me. I'm really anxious about what people say about me since I'm so insecure
    If you are not gay, then why does it bother you? Just laugh it off and ask the girls on a date to prove you are not a homosexual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wired_1800)
    If you are not gay, then why does it bother you? Just laugh it off and ask the girls on a date to prove you are not a homosexual.
    It bothers me that they are spreading lies about me and I don't know them, it's one thing if my mates did it as a joke but these are girls who I've never spoken to so they know nothing all about me
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    It bothers me that they are spreading lies about me and I don't know them, it's one thing if my mates did it as a joke but these are girls who I've never spoken to so they know nothing all about me
    You have to get beyond it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    Doe it matter they think you're gay? It's not the 90's mate. Becks had an alice band, ran his fingers through his hair.

I think they want your D bro :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I agree. They're probably wondering why you haven't moved to them. Are you good looking by any chance, have a gf? Probably just want your attention tbh and want you to do something impulsive, but don't. You have nothing prove/ disprove.

ReputationRep:
    In all honesty, I'd approach them about it. Ask them why they've said that about you, especially when it isn't true and they don't even know you that well. approach the problem head on and tell them you dont appreciate them lying about you.
    If they carry on, you an always spread something about them lol (not recomended)

That is such a mean thing to do and it seems like those girls do not have a life. The best thing to do is call them out for being immature and tell them to get a life. People do not have the right to treat you horribly because of your personality. If this does not help I would advice you to tell a member of staff/a counselor or your mates.

#from a girls opinion
    #survived high school 5 years ago

ReputationRep:
    People still belittle others for that..? That’s low

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.