The Student Room Group

How Is Your Revision Going?

Hey all,

As I don't want to start my Chemistry revision, just thought I would see how you are all getting on.... (aka procrastination)

I have done all my Biology now, and got 85% which is a nice solid A grade, so I'm happy with that. I now need to do Chemistry and then Economics, though the exam for Economics is aages away, so I will do a bit more revision for that when I get back to school.

:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've only got Geography and Critical thinking in January, but I'm a liiiittle worried about Geography because there's a lot of content to get through so it's a bit of a slog. I've made quite a few pages of notes, flowcharts etc. but I'm not sure how much it's helping.

Arghhh January exams. :p:
Reply 2
I plan on starting today.

I have C3 maths on the 17th, physics on the 21st, biology on the 22nd, chemistry on the 23rd and GS on the 24th.

All so close together :s-smilie:

I think i'll start with maths.
Reply 3
I have Economics on 17th and Politics on the 10th and I haven't started properly yet. I'm going to start today!
Reply 4
I have politics on the 10th.. started revising yesterday, only did one practice exam.

Also have a history retake, not sure when.

I'm going to be doing 3 hours (minimum, and that's just 3 practice exams) a day for politics
Reply 5
i have business on the 9th and ict on the 15th but im finding it so hard to get my head down and revise lol
Reply 6
I have an english retake on 10th. It's gonna be ugly.
Done a bit of maths and Economics
Reply 8
Physics resit on the 11th Jan. TSR is procrastination! I'm doing it now. lol
Reply 9
Found it hard to gather momentum again after Christmas break. I seem to be doing ok at the moment though, just going through past politics papers and planning answers because they'll inevitably come up again.
Elit 4 on Jan 18th. bloody Keats doesn't half ramble on! currently attempting to bury my head into my notes with the extremely dangerous distraction of ET on telly haha
OCR Crit. Think. Unit 2 retake; trying past papers (except I can't mark my Section C essay thing...I just know that it fits the R1 + R2 -> IC + R3 + R4 -> C). I'd better do well in this; I need a really good A on this (and I really have a fear of getting lower on my retake thna before).
Really though there is next to nothing to revise...
Reply 12
Meh. i have two exams, Law (sources of law) and History (Russia : Alternative F). revised a bit. need to do more though. :eek:
it WAS christmas, therfore i did not do much over the festive period.
can't use that excuse anymore! :frown:

anyway.. couple of pages of history notes, then some law. finally, exam practice. THE JOY!

but.. i do have 2 weeks study leave :smile:
Reply 13
getting round to revision is hard, I keep pushing it back an extra 30 mins every 30 mins..
Reply 14
i have 6 exams (of only 2 of which are general studies and key skills) so i have to revise for eng lit ,goverment and politics,history and phsychology.tbh its not going to well i feel im happy with how much ive done for politics but thats it ,though i feel like theres just so much to revise for and no time,still i can only give it ago .i just wish i didnt get so easily distracted !
Mines not going too well - i have my AS Chemistry, Biology and Business exams on the week commencing 9th Jan. I have only started revising and i've got to do some IT work for when i go back!:mad:

Damn!

Anyways - i wish you lot all the best and good luck - although you'll pass with flying colours!

Take care
Reply 16
I only have one geog exam in Jan, revision is going ok, but all the same, I wish I hadn't discovered TSR, as I can tell I'm going to waste so much time procrastinating on here, come summer time!
Reply 17
HAHAHA

I have 4 important exams, plus 3 General Studies. My Chemistry module 1 resit in on the 10th, and really, I know nothing. My statistics is on the 15th and again... not too happy with that. Maths C3 is on 17th and I failed my mock in school and then Chem M4 is on 22nd and again, I know nothing. So, in short, I am going to fail unless I get cracking!
Reply 18
Getting back into is so hard... :frown:
Reply 19
bluergh i just started biology unit 1 (for the 9th jan)
its lame we have exams right after christmas and new year!!

Latest