Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    1. hi there, i have a up coming moot in my college the prop is as follow
      Mr. Frank Underwood, resident of Mereen had 3 stationary shops in Mereen and often required transportation of items from his storage warehouses. For this purpose, he had many employees one of whom was Mr. Kameshwar who regularly transported the stationary items to the shops from the warehouse. These trips were usually made between 10 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. as the shops closed at 6:00 p.m.
      On 31.12.16, Jasper, Kerien, Koothrapali and Hofstadter visited all the castles and archaeological sites of Mereen with Jasper driving the car. They also played music at a loud volume often to the chagrin of others on the road. They had a terrible accident with a Kata Pace-mini Truck, which was driven negligently by a Mr. Kamaleshwar. The car drifted off the road and hit Ms. Mandakini Bedi, a renowned painter who was shopping on a nearby fruit stall, who got severely injured on her arm. The car also suffered various damages.
      MY QUESTION: HOW TO SAVE MR. FRANK FROM VICARIOUS LIABILITY OF HIS EMPLOYEE ?
      PLZ HELP ME IF YOU CAN.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.