The Student Room Group

LittleBitLeaveIt

Screen Shot 2017-10-19 at 11.30.00 AM.jpg

Little Bit Leave It? One thing most people don't know about me is that I suffer from Generalized Anxiety Disorder, as well as Postular Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome.(POTS is a chronic heart ailment whereby my body cannot regulate my heartbeat or blood pressure. It's a rare disease and there is currently no cure.) Last year I spent most of my time in the hospital because of this, resulting in terrible grades. My favourite love island boys Chris and Kem have inspired me to forget all the little things that would stress me out (they're a little bit leave it!) and focus all of my energy into my studies so I can achieve my goal of landing a place at Uni! Healthy mind healthy body!
This blog will be full of helpful ways to avoid stress during possibly one of the most pivotal years of your life!

A little about me: I grew up in Chelsea, London, and moved to Toronto a few years ago. Fun fact: I live 3 houses down from Drake! I decided to take the Ontario Secondary School Diploma, as my school only offers AP (Advanced Placement) qualifications for STEM courses. I'm a history nut and love everything to do with humanities and social sciences, which is what I intend to pursue at Uni.
I play volleyball for Team Canada, which is awesome because we get to compete all over the world. Most recent destinations include Amsterdam, Taipei and Waikiki. (where I took my header photo!) I love to travel, and will probably end up posting a lot of travel pics on here. I'm fluent in English, French and Latin!

UNIVERSITY CHOICES:

Spoiler

Qualifications/Grades: (A-Level equivalents)

Spoiler

Feel free to drop any comments/questions as you'd like. I will be active or available anytime!

enjoy! xoxo
(edited 6 years ago)
Resources:
for my first post, here are a few things I'd probably be lost without.

THE Study Playlist:
https://open.spotify.com/user/oliviminor/playlist/4u6ziyIygFI20QN1vUPEJP

Printables!

Spoiler

Find the Perfect Uni Course:

Spoiler

FREE BOOKS!

Spoiler

Don't forget to follow me on Pinterest for daily study motivation xoxo https://www.pinterest.ca/livvyminor/study/
(edited 6 years ago)
THE ULTIMATE READING LIST

due to my health conditions, I've spent much of my life in a hospital bed. The plus side of this is that I get to read, a LOT. Here's a list of my favourite books, that I think every student should read! *Especially HistPol applicants like myself!
[This will be updated frequently]

History:

Spoiler

Politics:

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
Today: Started reading "The Age of Revolution" by Winston Churchill to do some research for my extended essay. Love his writing!

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
I Love Love Love Your Blog!!:smile:
Thank you, love! Don't hesitate with any suggestions! xx
Original post by gw07mcgheerachel
I Love Love Love Your Blog!!:smile:
I've got a GYG blog but it sucks compared to this!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending