Turn on thread page Beta
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Jigsaws mum)
    What's your bank card number, sort code and PIN?
    Card number: 6482 2040 4850 1090
    Sort code: 69-09-11
    Pin: 1337

ReputationRep:
    I am a Pakistani too by origin, but born and raised in UAE. Do you still communicate in Urdu/Mother tongue with your parents?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MariaMay)
    bbm? my space? bebo? music? lyrics? ... aaaaaaand i'm almost gone
    oh nooo you have failed (( I already said the first 3 haha. Nonetheless a worthy opponent, ggwp my friend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    That’s what everyone joins TSR for. But we all end up doing other random crap on here 😂
    Haha I'm actually going to only post those sort of questions. Deleting a 10 gem account just to come back? No thanks lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakey_99)
    You talk and act as if people should be so surprised and interested simply because you are Pakistani. There are millions and millions of you out there. If everyone creates an AMA thread, with no 'special' information other than their country of origin/cultural background, it defeats the purpose of an AMA. Let me tell you buddy, you're not the center of the universe and the difference between you and anyone else on this forum is only very marginal.

Also tbh you're probably just a male 14 year old kid in his bedroom
    I don't once remember acting as if people should be surprised by me - at all. If I want to create one, then I simply will. The prurpose is to find out more about someone basing it off basic information about them. I'm 18, British Pakistani and from there, people can ask what they like tbh. It may be marginal but it's still a difference - better than being a nobody.

And I'll have you know that I'm female, 18, sitting in the kitchen
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by That_Hijabi)
    Haha I'm actually going to only post those sort of questions. Deleting a 10 gem account just to come back? No thanks lol
    Fair enough 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mikasadoge)
    oh nooo you have failed (( I already said the first 3 haha. Nonetheless a worthy opponent, ggwp my friend
    What a shame! You may have one the battle, "piffting", but not the war

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Petrol Head)
    I am a Pakistani too by origin, but born and raised in UAE. Do you still communicate in Urdu/Mother tongue with your parents?
    No, but I do speak in Punjabi with my grandmother

ReputationRep:
    No, but I do speak in Punjabi with my grandmother
    Wow, same. We I usually speak in Arabic with them, and Punjabi with my grand parents.

ReputationRep:
    What a shame! You may have one the battle, "piffting", but not the war
    the "piffting" title is still reserved for you. After I beat you in war I shall claim it.

ReputationRep:
    the "piffting" title is still reserved for you. After I beat you in war I shall claim it.
    i think the "piffting" title is something i can gladly do without so you're free to take it (it still makes me laugh hahaha)

ReputationRep:
    Wow, same. We I usually speak in Arabic with them, and Punjabi with my grand parents.
    That's pretty cool - being fluent in three languages!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    Card number: 6482 2040 4850 1090
    Sort code: 69-09-11
    Pin: 1337
    Please tell me your joking

ReputationRep:
    i think the "piffting" title is something i can gladly do without so you're free to take it (it still makes me laugh hahaha)
    I insist, please take this gift, they do say keep your friends close but your enemies closer

ReputationRep:
    That's pretty cool - being fluent in three languages!
    Yeah, that's the benefit of living in an international country! Most people here are bilinguals, almost 50percent of locals here can speak Urdu and Hindi fluently.

ReputationRep:
    I insist, please take this gift, they do say keep your friends close but your enemies closer
    who knew that i'd make an enemy over ways of communication? although i do think that a sonogram is the best method!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, that's the benefit of living in an international country! Most people here are bilinguals, almost 50percent of locals here can speak Urdu and Hindi fluently.
    Perhaps that's because you live in a predominantly Asian area? Because I've been there before and didn't encounter any people who could speak Urdu or Hindi

ReputationRep:
    who knew that i'd make an enemy over ways of communication? although i do think that a sonogram is the best method!
    Yeah, but one of us would have to get pregnant. Question is, you or me?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but one of us would have to get pregnant. Question is, you or me?
    I do not volunteer as tribute and instead, will willingly hand you over to the pain or nine months of swelling, carrying, stressing, puffing and craving. Good luck!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Jigsaws mum)
    Please tell me your joking
    I wasn’t planning on giving out my real details. Won’t benefit you anyway. There’s not much in there 😂

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.