Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=MariaMay;74186160]I do not volunteer as tribute and instead, will willingly hand you over to the pain or nine months of swelling, carrying, stressing, puffing and craving. Good luck![/QUOT

Hmmm I see, I too do not volunteer as tribute, I guess this means we need to have another battle. May the odds forever be in your favour

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Mikasadoge;74186196]
    (Original post by MariaMay)
    I do not volunteer as tribute and instead, will willingly hand you over to the pain or nine months of swelling, carrying, stressing, puffing and craving. Good luck![/QUOT

Hmmm I see, I too do not volunteer as tribute, I guess this means we need to have another battle. May the odds forever be in your favour
    ahhh, i see you got the reference. instead, it seems that it will have to be a battle of wit, do you not think so?

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps that's because you live in a predominantly Asian area? Because I've been there before and didn't encounter any people who could speak Urdu or Hindi
    Nope, most locals here used to trade with Indians, Persians, and balochs before the discovery of oil. People here have Indian roots as some of their grandmothers were of an Indian origin. So many do understand Hindi and Farsi, although their kids don't speak it anymore. If do encounter a local here, he will definitely understand Hindi but would answer you back in Arabic because Arabic is a dominant medium of communication here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Petrol Head)
    Nope, most locals here used to trade with Indians, Persians, and balochs before the discovery of oil. People here have Indian roots as some of their grandmothers were of an Indian origin. So many do understand Hindi and Farsi, although their kids don't speak it anymore. If do encounter a local here, he will definitely understand Hindi but would answer you back in Arabic because Arabic is a dominant medium of communication here.
    I see!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=MariaMay;74186224]
    (Original post by Mikasadoge)

ahhh, i see you got the reference. instead, it seems that it will have to be a battle of wit, do you not think so?
    I agree, a battle of the brains it is. Name a time and place and we shall do battle

(Original post by arizonaidiot)
    I'm an 18 year old pakistani boy
    Like the title says.

Ask me anything.
    rishta setup

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Anonymous;74186322]rishta setup[/Q
    kia baat hai teri.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Mikasadoge;74186274]

I agree, a battle of the brains it is. Name a time and place and we shall do battle
    1815. The Battle of Waterloo. I shall see you there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    rishta setup
    i'll kindly reject thanks :laugh::laugh:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=MariaMay;74186390]

1815. The Battle of Waterloo. I shall see you there
    hmmmm interesting, although it's impossible to travel back in time I shall play along. How tall are you? Are you the Napoleon or am I?

ReputationRep:
    i'll kindly reject thanks :laugh::laugh:
    You rejected me
    Spoiler:
    Show

Nah,I'm just messing with you

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Mikasadoge;74186484]

hmmmm interesting, although it's impossible to travel back in time I shall play along. How tall are you? Are you the Napoleon or am I?
    for an eighteen year old, quite small unfortunately. i may get lost in the crowd of armored knights and spears. look for me profoundly. i shall be dressed in bright red, waving a flag. napoleon? now there's something i'll volunteer as tribute for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arizonaidiot)
    You rejected me
    Spoiler:
    Show

Nah,I'm just messing with you

:woo::woo:

ReputationRep:
    You joined TSR today !
    Welcome

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=MariaMay;74186532]

for an eighteen year old, quite small unfortunately. i may get lost in the crowd of armored knights and spears. look for me profoundly. i shall be dressed in bright red, waving a flag. napoleon? now there's something i'll volunteer as tribute for
    Is that flag white? will you be surrendering to me this early? I expected much more of a fight. Also, Napoleon lost in that battle hehe

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Mikasadoge;74186574]

Is that flag white? will you be surrendering to me this early? I expected much more of a fight. Also, Napoleon lost in that battle hehe
    which is why i;ll be waving a white flag and selecting a new place to fight

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=MariaMay;74186612]

which is why i;ll be waving a white flag and selecting a new place to fight
    Where will be our new place of battle? You can't chicken out of this one again

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Mikasadoge;74186736]

Where will be our new place of battle? You can't chicken out of this one again
    Well, since my sudden stupid blip in history knowledge caused this error and failure in attaining my pride and Crown, I hereby give you the chance to pick a place and time

ReputationRep:
    Nope! What's your star sign?
    Ursus

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=MariaMay;74187562]

Well, since my sudden stupid blip in history knowledge caused this error and failure in attaining my pride and Crown, I hereby give you the chance to pick a place and time
    How about 1588, Queen Elizabeth I and England v The Spanish Armada, I think it'd be interesting to take this battle to the great sea. Can you swim?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.