Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm an 18 year old Pakistani girl AMA Watch

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Mikasadoge;74187998]
    (Original post by MariaMay)

How about 1588, Queen Elizabeth I and England v The Spanish Armada, I think it'd be interesting to take this battle to the great sea. Can you swim?
    Considering that England won, I think I'll take my chances. However, I cannot swim to save my life (get it, it can also be a pun haHAHA)

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=MariaMay;74188370]
    (Original post by Mikasadoge)

Considering that England won, I think I'll take my chances. However, I cannot swim to save my life (get it, it can also be a pun haHAHA)
    Who said you get to be on England's side? I think we need to have a battle to decide that too, battleception

ReputationRep:

Who said you get to be on England's side? I think we need to have a battle to decide that too, battleception
    So many battles, piffting, and so little time...

ReputationRep:
    So many battles, piffting, and so little time...
    There's always time for a good battle

ReputationRep:
    There's always time for a good battle
    Not really lol I think I'll honourably decline and let you have the title

ReputationRep:
    Not really lol I think I'll honourably decline and let you have the title
    I actually forgot what we're fighting over lol

ReputationRep:
    I actually forgot what we're fighting over lol
    I don't think we were fighting over anything to begin with haha

ReputationRep:
    I don't think we were fighting over anything to begin with haha
    I remember, you haven't given me your bbm pin yet lol

ReputationRep:
    I remember, you haven't given me your bbm pin yet lol
    Ahhh, yes, that's where it all began. What a shame I don't have a BBM pin any longer lol

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh, yes, that's where it all began. What a shame I don't have a BBM pin any longer lol
    tbh I've never even had one haha

ReputationRep:
    tbh I've never even had one haha
    It's even more of shame that you missed out not sharing BBM pins with people! BBM pins have been upgraded to Tinder, Instagram, Facebook and Whatsapp lol

ReputationRep:
    It's even more of shame that you missed out not sharing BBM pins with people! BBM pins have been upgraded to Tinder, Instagram, Facebook and Whatsapp lol
    Never used Tinder haha facebook is a bit meh tbh, was good in year 8

ReputationRep:
    Never used Tinder haha facebook is a bit meh tbh, was good in year 8
    I had it in year six and dumped it in year seven. I was way too cool to use Facebook, completely not mainstream and typical lol

ReputationRep:
    I had it in year six and dumped it in year seven. I was way too cool to use Facebook, completely not mainstream and typical lol
    I hear snapchat is the latest craze with the kiddies

ReputationRep:
    I hear snapchat is the latest craze with the kiddies
    Hmm, what is this "snapchat"? I have only heard youngsters speak of the land of Instagram

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, what is this "snapchat"? I have only heard youngsters speak of the land of Instagram
    From my sources I believe it is a social media platform based around image sending and advertising your daily go-abouts on something called a "snap-story". Interesting what kids get up to nowadays isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    From my sources I believe it is a social media platform based around image sending and advertising your daily go-abouts on something called a "snap-story". Interesting what kids get up to nowadays isn't it?
    Absolutely fascinating. I must get this immediately. Do I order it by post or send a pigeon to Africa to let people what I am doing in my day?

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely fascinating. I must get this immediately. Do I order it by post or send a pigeon to Africa to let people what I am doing in my day?
    I think you communicate via coiled up note in a vial dashed into the sea, one day someone will answer your call and you shall be blessed with "snapchat", most probably by a pirate. get some of that booty

ReputationRep:
    I think you communicate via coiled up note in a vial dashed into the sea, one day someone will answer your call and you shall be blessed with "snapchat", most probably by a pirate. get some of that booty
    Oh wow, that is the most intriguing form of communication I have ever heard of!

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow, that is the most intriguing form of communication I have ever heard of!
    Hmm yeah, it's a bit old-school and very obscure, but nevertheless it is a solid means of communication.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.