Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

should I open the photo he sent on snapchat? Watch

His best friend is the boyfriend of this girl who I sit next to in class so I’m worried he will say something - we were all in primary school together

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Children are dying in Africa and there’s someone debating whether to open a f*cking snap. Holy sh*t he’s not gonna start hunting you down if he sees you’ve opened his posts.
    There are people dying in the world.
    couldn't think of more relevant comments

I think I’m going to open it

I think I’m going to open it.

I feel like a complete tit. IT SAID ‘STREAKS’

I’ll just think about it for the next year now because he didn’t say hi 😂

ReputationRep:
    Imagine it's a d1ck pic

ReputationRep:
    Nobody actually cares.

(Original post by Jigsaws mum)
    Imagine it's a d1ck pic
    it wasnt 😪

ONLY JOKING IM GLAD IT WASNT 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakey_99)
    Nobody actually cares.
    Dis true

(Original post by jakey_99)
    Nobody actually cares.
    Well you cared enough to reply 🤷🏼*♀️

ReputationRep:
    no way is that wat it said when u opened the snap? *****tt den, well atleast he acknowleged u in some way

He sent another saying that he liked my dog haha

ReputationRep:
    lol, see it wasnt that hard, u were basically worrying for nothing

Omg he said ‘hey’ I don’t know what to do now ! I want to ignore it but this may be my only opportunity

ReputationRep:
    just ignore him, you dont seem to have the emotional stability for a relationship

(Original post by hannah00)
    just ignore him, you dont seem to have the emotional stability for a relationship
    Do you know what, I agree and my head is ****ed but I don’t want to miss this chance 😂😭

ReputationRep:
    I’m 17 in year 13. I haven’t spoken to any boys for about 5 years and I don’t go out with friends. There was a boy that I used to bother with a lot in primary but I haven’t spoken to him for 5 years and he has changed he goes out drinking and smoking and what not. I added him on snapchat yesterday as he was in suggested people. I regretted it instantly because I knew if he snapped me it would be awkward. And now he has snapped me. I don’t know if I should open it because I don’t want to open it and ignore him. I mean I would talk to him but he talks to my brother sometimes and it would be so awkward if he told my bro. I’m allowed a boyfriend no problem but I would feel so awkward telling my mother so yeah. I don’t know what to do, please help!
    I bet he has sent the photo to more than one person

Yeah the first time he probably did send it to everyone but he said hey now

ReputationRep:
    Open And why you don't hang with friends and boys? 🤔
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.