What do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    I mean just open the photo
    Or have you already made your decision?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by Kseniya MilkCHoc)
    I mean just open the photo
    Or have you already made your decision?
    Sorry I didn’t mean to sound like a ***** lol. I mean the second part ‘why don’t hang with friends and boys’
    And yeah I opened it, it just said ‘streaks’
    He sent another giving a thumbs up to my dog
    And then he sent ‘hey’

ReputationRep:
    You know, 6 months ago I would have related to this so hard, since I’ve literally never spoken to girls. I was always afraid that replying to one online would just end with me at the wrong end of an insult. Obviously once you get used to the fact people don’t care as much as you think they do it’s easier to make small talk.

ReputationRep:
    omg are u serious!!! he said 'hey', okay if i were u, i would reply back, dont seem too eager for the attention tho, be like 'hey', and 'who is this'

😩 it’s too late to reply now isn’t it because I opened it last night?

ReputationRep:
    not really, guys usually forget when they have sent a message, the fact he said 'hi', shows that he might remember u and wants to start a convo

Urgh I really want to haha

ReputationRep:
    yh so why dont u just reply to his message then, i mean u do want to become friends with this guy, right? just see were the friendship goes

Yeah but I didn’t think I was the type of person he would want to talk to so I’m worried he’s just taking the piss

ReputationRep:
    ohh, well even if he is, u wouldnt be that stupid to actually fall for it, right? and u owuld realise wen he is taking the piss

Nah, even though I think I’ve always had a small crush on him 😂 (I’ve always ignored it though), I wouldn’t let him make me look like a fool. I do want to talk to him but firstly idk if I’m good enough for him and secondly, if it did go further than messaging, I would feel so awkward telling my parents because 1- I think they think he is trouble 2- I don’t like telling them things and feel awkward

ReputationRep:
    oh **** now i get it, but how do u know that he hasnt changed? he might be a different person from before and if u dont mind me asking, wat caused u guys to stop speaking in the first place?

He has changed, I think he’s probably a bit more trouble now I suppose but he’s okay. We stopped talking because we went to different comprehensive school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I’m 17 in year 13. I haven’t spoken to any boys for about 5 years and I don’t go out with friends. There was a boy that I used to bother with a lot in primary but I haven’t spoken to him for 5 years and he has changed he goes out drinking and smoking and what not. I added him on snapchat yesterday as he was in suggested people. I regretted it instantly because I knew if he snapped me it would be awkward. And now he has snapped me. I don’t know if I should open it because I don’t want to open it and ignore him. I mean I would talk to him but he talks to my brother sometimes and it would be so awkward if he told my bro. I’m allowed a boyfriend no problem but I would feel so awkward telling my mother so yeah. I don’t know what to do, please help!
    Are you kidding? You've made a thread about whether or not you should open a Snapchat? Lmao.

(Original post by FloralHybrid)
    Are you kidding? You've made a thread about whether or not you should open a Snapchat? Lmao.
    Yes I have. If you don’t like it you know what you can do.

who honestly cares

(Original post by Anonymous)
    who honestly cares
    Aye whatever

ReputationRep:
    so many haters here man, look why does it even matter wat the thread is even about, i mean she just needs some advice, half the threads that are made on here are much more unrelevant, so just chill

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.