Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I am from Germany and now applying to some Universities in GB. The University of Manchester has asked me to send a certified translation of my Abitur (high school diploma) to them. Does anyone have experience with this and could give me advice regarding which organizations are best and approved by the university, etc.? Thank you for your answers
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.