Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you have to put all your grades on your UCAS application? watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    So I got 2 Ds in GCSE and they're ruining the look of all the other grades which are A*s and As, do I have to include them?

ReputationRep:
    You don't have to. You should do though. You can't be forced to but you may later face consequences.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Texxers)
    So I got 2 Ds in GCSE and they're ruining the look of all the other grades which are A*s and As, do I have to include them?
    You dont have to however, if they want to they can look

I was told we have to put every single grade into UCAS, be it good or bad

(Original post by hollas11)
    You dont have to however, if they want to they can look

How will they know if someone did not declare every grade?

ReputationRep:
    So if I got a D at AS in a subject but I'm resitting in May, I don't have to put it down?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Mahel)
    So if I got a D at AS in a subject but I'm resitting in May, I don't have to put it down?
    It's all quite confusing, because I'm re-sitting a maths module...

ReputationRep:
    We were told to put every qualification you have down. If they check and see that you didn't put it then they'll statt asking questions about what you're hiding. In submitting your UCAS you are agreeing that all of the information is accurate and full.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    If you have earned a qualification (i.e. you got a certificate for it), you must declare it on your UCAS application. Not doing so is giving false information and if found you can be removed from university or even stripped of your degree, it's really serious.

If you are unsure, include it anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Wow I do want to put the 4 GCSEs that I failed in there

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.