Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So basically i'm applying for Medicine at St. Catherine's college and I have some questions. Thanks in advance!

On question 5.5- I was wondering If should add the topics I have learned in psychology as I only studied psychology up to AS level and I am unsure if these topics would be needed in my interview (should I get one-fingers crossed!)- I am currently studying biology, chemistry and maths at A-level and I have already added the topics in.On question 6.1- Maths is my only subject which is modular. However, when I write in my UMS marks for each of my units, should I call each unit by its rightful name (e.g core 1, core 2, statistics 1 etc) or just 'mathematics' as it said this in the help box as I am not studying further mathematics?

All Mathematics units should be indicated as 'Mathematics' irrespective of whether they may ultimately contribute to a Further Mathematics qualification. Failure to do so may disadvantage your application (we will know from other information in your application if you are taking Further Mathematics).

ReputationRep:
    With the maths, they mean that you should put all of your maths units under Mathematics, even if you're taking them as part of further maths, so you're fine to put them all as you would with the correct uni titles e.g. Core 1. Is Psychology a linear A level? If so, you could put down year 12 of the linear A level and those topics. I'd say it's better to include too much information than too little.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.