The Student Room Group

Appeal

Hi guys I have recently applied for the British army I got a letter through saying my initial medical has been rejected. I have now sent an appeal and more medical notes from my Doctor supporting my the cases in more depth .. I was wondering on how long it would normally take to hear back from the appeal?
Reply 1
My son sent his appeal last week and heard yesterday that he was accepted.
Original post by MarkyJames
Hi guys I have recently applied for the British army I got a letter through saying my initial medical has been rejected. I have now sent an appeal and more medical notes from my Doctor supporting my the cases in more depth .. I was wondering on how long it would normally take to hear back from the appeal?
Hi I know this was a year ago and I hope you still get this.. but I was rejected from two false diagnosis that I never had.

I’m a tiny person and was teased at school for being thin, due to my high metabolism. And from that the doctors said I had an eating disorder. I am very fit and healthy and eat 5 high carb and protein meals a day and I’m also and fitness influencer.

The army said due to this false diagnosis I wasn’t army fit. My GP is fully behind me supporting this. But being knocked back I’ve lost my confidence in being expected. How long dose it take and any advise??

Quick Reply

Latest