😂 I want your hair to be smoother than a baby's ass
    come join me in my journey my salt queen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kalikuku)
    come join me in my journey my salt queen
    I'll wait for you at the foot of the road with bouncy curls lol

Seriously though it works haha

ReputationRep:
    My hair is fine and mid length wavy so it takes a little bit of tlc.
    When I wash it the night before I use a overnight conditioning treatment then wash the next morning with a lush shampoo bar and whatever conditioner was cheapest.
    Then I brush it out let it air dry for a few minutes then dry the rest upside down.
    When I go to sleep at night without washing I put it up into a bun to create volume the next day.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nebuchadnezzaṛ)
    Don't need it
    You're a guy no one's asking you

ReputationRep:
    Aw you are really lucky to have a good hair day every day. Do you have thick or fine hair?
    Somewhere in the middle, I think? I got my hair all cut off to a pixie cut about 3 years ago and my hairdresser was saying what thick hair I had, but I actually think it's more on the thin side

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thalamic)
    My hair is fine and mid length wavy so it takes a little bit of tlc.
    When I wash it the night before I use a overnight conditioning treatment then wash the next morning with a lush shampoo bar and whatever conditioner was cheapest.
    Then I brush it out let it air dry for a few minutes then dry the rest upside down.
    When I go to sleep at night without washing I put it up into a bun to create volume the next day.
    oo you use a shampoo bar? And how often do you wash it? Do you use the conditioning treatment everytime you wash your hair?

ReputationRep:
    My hair used to be really long and dry at the ends. I got it cut to shoulder length and it looks much better. Nothing about my routine has really changed. I just use drugstore shampoo and conditioner (Superdrug brand) and normally, I towel dry it. If I have a late night shower, I blow dry it on the lowest setting so it's dry before I go to bed.
    I do put oil in my hair, when it feels a little dry. I just get a tiny bit of coconut oil and just put it on the ends. I wash my hair twice a week and I never style it, I just let it do it's thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray1999)
    My hair used to be really long and dry at the ends. I got it cut to shoulder length and it looks much better. Nothing about my routine has really changed. I just use drugstore shampoo and conditioner (Superdrug brand) and normally, I towel dry it. If I have a late night shower, I blow dry it on the lowest setting so it's dry before I go to bed.
    I do put oil in my hair, when it feels a little dry. I just get a tiny bit of coconut oil and just put it on the ends. I wash my hair twice a week and I never style it, I just let it do it's thing.
    I'm guessing the cut has made it look much healthier since you don't have dead ends flopping around aha
    Is the drugstore shampoo/conditioner any good? Might invest in it if its a good price. Although, its hard cause superdrug isn't really near my house

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing the cut has made it look much healthier since you don't have dead ends flopping around aha
    Is the drugstore shampoo/conditioner any good? Might invest in it if its a good price. Although, its hard cause superdrug isn't really near my house
    It works for me. I use the colour protect​ shampoo and conditioner since I dyed my hair. I just got it because it's cheap and cruelty free, but it's actually quite good. It doesn't dry my hair out or anything. I think if you get a superdrug card, delivery is free if you order online.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray1999)
    It works for me. I use the colour protect​ shampoo and conditioner since I dyed my hair. I just got it because it's cheap and cruelty free, but it's actually quite good. It doesn't dry my hair out or anything. I think if you get a superdrug card, delivery is free if you order online.
    ooo. Thanks for recommending the product, might try it out!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.