how do i answer this "Fasting during Ramadan makes Muslims better people"
RE 12 mark question!! watch
- Thread Starter
- 19-10-2017 21:12
- 19-10-2017 21:31
You'll probably need to follow this general template:
1) An introduction. Probably summarise the question, and say smth cool about how there are varying opinions?? And lots of evidence to support them (although this should probably only be used if you can.. yknow... actually recall said evidence XD)
2, 3, 4) Arguments, of several (contrasting or not) different points & perspectives.
2) Your argument (although this might go last, depends which you think is more logical). You might want to put 2 things - either straight after the other, or weave them with your other points (this might work better if they contrast - that way, its like youre challenging them?)
3) (optional) What a christian/atheist/other would say
4) what a muslim themselves would say
5) Conclusion. Sum up your previous points/mention odd tidbits of them throughout. YOU MUST REFER to them in some way tho. Again mention your opinion, and mayybbeee some stuff about intro stuff or whatever
Good luck dude